Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
7EE68B9F-A3E0-4494-9A1E-3A091E202A37.jpeg

Via zshz and shof

Lol they’re about to kill the resell on 1s...

Remember back in like 2008 when everyone complained for JB to stop making so many colors of the 1s? :lol: good times

But honestly, I was low key hoping you meant we were getting the original mold back with the arched midsole, big swoosh and soup can rear end.

This is the final trump card in JB's pocket and everyone should know it. They will do this one day when they are at the end of the road.

If that happened I would sell all my pairs just so I can re-up if they brought that mold back. It's such a good look.

And this is why everyone saying they will retire will be dragged back in. I know it, you know it, and JB knows it.

Once they've exhausted all of their options and retro+ cws and sales need a boost they will finally bring back the OG shape. Prices will be jacked up and supply will probably be limited, but the fat swoosh, shape, and nice smooth leather will return. By this time they may also have a lot of cw+ classics. Imagine a SBB or Frag in the 85 shape and retroe'd for the first time? People will go insane.

^^^^ that's really awesome!

Had seen them shared several times in the past, finally placed na order with the weather getting colder. Just really fun. He started doing 11s recently too, dark, milk and cookies & crème. These are about 1/2 pound each. I want to eat it, but may keep it for a special occasion.

Had seen them shared several times in the past, finally placed na order with the weather getting colder. Just really fun. He started doing 11s recently too, dark, milk and cookies & crème. These are about 1/2 pound each. I want to eat it, but may keep it for a special occasion.

How much did it run you? I would go in on some cookies & creme

Back
Top Bottom