Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was against copping those game royals but that black tongue is looking nice on em. And I don’t have as many blue Jordan 1s as I do with red.....I’m in

I'd swap tongues with black toes. I think the white tongue on game royals would look good.

hey, wanted to get your guys opinion, some guy wants my 01 royals 8/10 minor heal drag and some creases for 2.0 beluga DS. I already have the 2017 royals and hardly wear the 01's anymore. is that a fair trade? thanks.

hey, wanted to get your guys opinion, some guy wants my 01 royals 8/10 minor heal drag and some creases for 2.0 beluga DS. I already have the 2017 royals and hardly wear the 01's anymore. is that a fair trade? thanks.

trade em. i would. especially if yours arent DS and the belugas u getting are. i think belugas worth more market value wise if thats what youre asking.

Damn SS gonna let people buy both aj1's
nhr7bou.gif

This is what all those little children want, limited shoes that nobody but resellers can obtain. I feel bad for the people who really wanted those colorways. Jordan Brand would have still made more money if it was a standard Nike Air 1 release.

Back
Top Bottom