Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah that 13 and 14 pack was crazy it was a really nice pack they missed a big opportunity with it. Sometime you have to give people a chance to make a few bucks on a shoe to fuel the hype.. 80% of the people buying shoes are resellers once they say that price they stepped away from it. I like that pack though really nice
Og colorways of the 13 & 14 in the pack would have made more sense.

You thought the 13s were garbage? Why?
The gold on the midsole being a different color gold than the heel counter was horrible and they looked extremely cheap..........Almost like how a GS shoe looks to a mens shoe. They Should have made playoff 13s with a gold sole, jumpman and lace tips and the 14s all white instead of all black with the same gold placement. Those would have sold out......These were BOOBOO

Last edited:
Someone wanted BT Gatorade

555088-125_0000_livello_2.jpg

I don't get how I'm supposed to highlight and delete without a keyboard to hit delete or backspace with

Gd millenials

hopefully, hope they're at HOH so I can use these foot apps without dealing online

aside from the XI I dont think I've tried to purchase a hyped Jordan in over a year, really dont wanna deal with that since NDC/Snkrs suck

Back
Top Bottom