Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This, anytime someone brings up sales or numbers I automatically think they're a ****.

Nobody used to bring up sales numbers in the past because there was literally nobody competing with Nike/JB in the sneakerhead market. Only reason people do it now is because of Adidas/Yeezy hype.

I'd still pass on blacktoe Gatorades. JB has been really whoring out the blacktoe color blocking style. Buying Remaster 1s is redundant enough. I don't need 10 other variants of blacktoes in my closet when I already have 5 and maybe 2-3 more slated for copping. B/red toes are cool but they aren't super on my radar. Blue chi's will be customed to be a frag and a blue Chicago. They should of done like metallic color blocking for the Gatorade pack. I would of bought the crap out of those.

IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0102.JPG

Today

Nike should credit Niketalk and make some ones based off of some Photoshops:nthat:

Tinker basically recited a post of mine in that Abstract show on Netflix about what the future could hold for self lacing shoes. Down the the part about relaxing during free throws and bench time.

Nike, just hire me bruh. I'm 5 hrs away.

If anyone from Nike is in here lurking, they're just going steal your ideas and pass them off as their own lol

Why offer a stranger on the internet a job or credit NT when they can just take credit for it themselves?

If anyone from Nike is in here lurking, they're just going steal your ideas and pass them off as their own lol

Why offer a stranger on the internet a job or credit NT when they can just take credit for it themselves?
Because consistency.

Damn all these shoe designers giving advice on the JB forum, who needs decades of educational and work experience when Nike can just hire y'all lurkers on NT instead :smokin

I’m actually getting my degree in Graphic Design cause I’m tryna work at nike :lol:

When I get on, I’m suggesting an ‘NT’ release of a 1. Only way to get it is to be a frequent member on here :D
Very dope! Keep grinding i know you will have that degree in no time! I'm in school for computer science. Hoping to be a software engineer for Android or IOS one day :D

Damn all these shoe designers giving advice on the JB forum, who needs decades of educational and work experience when Nike can just hire y'all lurkers on NT instead :smokin
I have the education and work experience. And it didn't take decades. How old you think these dudes are? And if it did take them decades to get to this point then a lot of help that did em,

Dollars to donuts its friends hiring friends

Was told by a fnl manager that the complex 1s with the different material is on their launch list for them to receive. If that’s the case they will be everywhere

Back
Top Bottom