• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_2017-12-23-22-57-31.png
I really like these!!! Hope it’s at least a royal type of release. I hope they all release on the same day as well. It gives us a better chance if they are harder to get. I read somewhere that BC3, blue chi, and these releasing February 18

That’s my thought too...kind of redundant.

Buying 1s is getting super redundant. The fact that there's gonna be yet another black toe variant with a redtoe and people wanting them is damn near insane. Not even including all the "SBB quality" comparisons. Nike has us by the balls because they know "tastemakers" instagrammers, YouTube's, guys like us on this forum is gonna eat that ish up. Hell, I'm debating on copping myself but man it's crazy when you start getting self aware at how crazy this really is. Im only limiting myself to one pair on releases unless I want to custom something i.e. blue chi to frag.

all you truly need in 1’s is the trinity IMO

anything else is personal taste (SBB 1.0’s are grail status for me)

U can say that about most Jordan tho!! All of the models are damn near blk red n white!! (At least the ones he wore on court)

Tell me about it I used to own so many black and red Jordans I downsize to maybe one or two pairs

Buying 1s is getting super redundant. The fact that there's gonna be yet another black toe variant with a redtoe and people wanting them is damn near insane. Not even including all the "SBB quality" comparisons. Nike has us by the balls because they know "tastemakers" instagrammers, YouTube's, guys like us on this forum is gonna eat that ish up. Hell, I'm debating on copping myself but man it's crazy when you start getting self aware at how crazy this really is. Im only limiting myself to one pair on releases unless I want to custom something i.e. blue chi to frag.

They ain’t got me by nothing

So here is my second Custom. Only one Shoe is finished. It was a Sail and the Leather is good for to do a Custom. Now the Pictures:

IMG_20171224_122711.jpg
IMG_20171224_122430.jpg
IMG_20171224_122732.jpg
IMG_20171224_122445.jpg
IMG_20171224_122512.jpg

I dyed the whole Sockliner, because i hate it when Peoples only dye a Quarter of the Sockliner. I hope ya'll like it. I know its a bit glossy, but i think my Duller what i used was to old :/

They ain’t got me by nothing

To a certain extent they do man. It's ok to admit. We all know if there was rumors they'd re-release another Remaster 1 that was even more akin to the origjnal than the 2015-2017 run that we'd be all over it. Even if it was the same colors over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom