Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Work wear for today.

BE5BC3B2-9487-4302-A315-EC3B5B6EAC34.jpeg

Very true! Some of my favorites but the leather and quality on the 2011 is awesome. I have all mentioned and you are right about the frags.
I’ll prob get a pair of banneds eventually too. Frags were my Uber holy grail, so I feel like I’m almost done, lol

I’m wanting the Off Whites and I can’t seem to unload a pair of my extra 2011 banned’s it’s crazy how much they’ve dropped since the 2016 came out.

Whats up NT fam I'm looking for some sneaker shops. I'm in Monteray California visiting some fam then heading up to Santa Rosa on Sunday then driving back home to Portland on Tuesday. Lmk if there are spots in these areas that I must see! Other ideas such as seight seeing or eating is appreciated as well. And feel free to PM me so it doesn't detail the thread.

Sole supremacy, grails SF, connect in Daly City, prstg in alameda are all on your way up to Santa Rosa if you want to make a few stops

I can't wait for blue Chi's. Ill prob want to grab a few.. But not all at once.
1 ill leave as is.
Another ill put a white tongue in it. Most likely swap with my blacktoes.
And lastly ill do a frag custom. So about 3 pairs.

I’m wanting the Off Whites and I can’t seem to unload a pair of my extra 2011 banned’s it’s crazy how much they’ve dropped since the 2016 came out.

Crazy that they used to go for almost $2k and now they go for almost half that amount... How did you end up with two pairs?

Here's my AS LA 1's I picked up from the eBay link that was posted. I just took a few picks of shots we might not have seen.
IMAG1294.jpg
IMAG1296.jpg
IMAG1298.jpg
IMAG1297.jpg
IMAG1299.jpg
IMAG1306.jpg
summit white midsole brighter than sail midsole of SBB. Also leather is a bit more tumbled but not as soft as SBB. It feels more like Lance Mountains to me.
IMAG1307.jpg
Regular white on royals brighter than the summit white. The summit laces are the same color as the midsole. The difference in color in the laces is very slight compared to the midsole. The white laces on the left are way brighter than both.
IMAG1301.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG1311.jpg
    IMAG1311.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Jus seent the white n gold pair on champs release calendar!! I didnt know they sold jordan 1s? Hopefully this is a sign of them being a "gr"

Jus seent the white n gold pair on champs release calendar!! I didnt know they sold jordan 1s? Hopefully this is a sign of them being a "gr"

Champs from time to time have ones picked up royals with them and the latest r2spects were a champs exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom