Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel like I'll definitely be able to get the Royal and the Black/Red Toe pairs (not calling them "Bred Toes" ever :smh:). The Black/Gold/White pair I'm not sure about. I'm not sure if I really want/like them, and if so, if I'd be able to grab them with them being hyped and having the NRG label.

eh, not a fan of the blu chi's (reminds me of some random mid aj1 with the same exact colors i believe that i never liked) and i dont really like patent leather AJ1's so i'm only going for the bred toes, and im only going for those because i missed out on the banneds last year lol. My FTL that opened last week said they are getting the bred toes and a LOT of them, so i think they may be a GR. I reaaaaallly hope so. BUT, this same FTL had so many pairs of the blue tints last week they had to go FCFS for a couple hours, so we will still have to see.

Hmmm. I'm curious to see what these are going to look like...
IMG_6380.PNG

Those blue gatorade 1s are looking nice! The orange ones are as well. Originally I had liked the purple joins the best. To be honest, the yellow ones are my least favorite. But they're all pretty cool.

Question: Will I be able to order from the SNKRS app while I'm traveling out of the country (US)?

I'm going to be traveling during February, right when the BC 3s and all of these dope 1s will be dropping. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom