Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Question: Will I be able to order from the SNKRS app while I'm traveling out of the country (US)?

I'm going to be traveling during February, right when the BC 3s and all of these dope 1s will be dropping. :frown:
I was able to order through SNKRS while in London this fall so it should work.

Got the orange which was the only color I liked but kind of wishing I got the lemon limes also quality is nice
IMG_4726.JPG
Need to see green laces.

E41908D1-1997-44F6-A145-B9E54BCA03D3.jpeg
7725582E-A7A1-4E23-BC93-F5EA25424492.jpeg
93032269-ECAD-46EF-849E-A0E137A31A26.jpeg

I know some don’t like these, but I’m definitely satisfied. Blue is the favorite color. May stick with the blue laces. Sorry if the pics are a little blurry. Got the zoom/focus problem on the iPhone camera

Thanks for the on foot and lace swap pics. Was on the fence but might have to try and grab a pair now. They look great with the orange and white laces.

some of the gatorades will go on sale for sure in germany....blue ones are sitting near to FSR in some stores.
gold toes will be had....royals will be had....bred toes just look wrong somehow, dont know why but i'm lowkey disgusted by them ^^

1’s are a little narrow for me, but I don’t wanna part ways with them :smh:

With my holy grail coming soon (black cement 3’s), i’ve lowkey been contemplating rinsing my whole collection

1’s are a little narrow for me, but I don’t wanna part ways with them :smh:

With my holy grail coming soon (black cement 3’s), i’ve lowkey been contemplating rinsing my whole collection

Same for me with Vandals and AF1’s. Feels bad. :emoji_pensive:

I also just purged everything. Just gonna Buy Royals every chance I get lol

Same for me with Vandals and AF1’s. Feels bad. :emoji_pensive:

I also just purged everything. Just gonna Buy Royals every chance I get lol

Lol it sucks man, i mean above all I might just brave it and keep SBB’s, since I don’t wear em much...but damn the break-in/first few wears of 1’s are brutal from my experience

Lol it sucks man, i mean above all I might just brave it and keep SBB’s, since I don’t wear em much...but damn the break-in/first few wears of 1’s are brutal from my experience

Sucks. I have wide feet and severely fallen arches. Funny enough 1’s and Dunks still fit me perfectly, but Vandals, AJKO’s and AF1’s just don’t work for me anymore being that the tooling is similar. Just sold my last two pairs of Vandals

Sucks. I have wide feet and severely fallen arches. Funny enough 1’s and Dunks still fit me perfectly, but Vandals, AJKO’s and AF1’s just don’t work for me anymore being that the tooling is similar. Just sold my last two pairs of Vandals

Struggles we face haha

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom