Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Always a nice feeling to hook someone up with kicks Ya I got tired of all them dam boxes in my closet. It was embarrassing. Half them shoes I would never even use ‍♂️
Same here! Honestly i'm thinking about doing a huge haul and just getting rid of majority of my collection. Just i've worn basically every pair so i couldn't sell any of them lol and i feel silly just losing all that money spent. My little brother doesn't want every pair LOL

yeah man I've been unloading doubles as well as returning them to Nike. idk what i was thinking copping so many as i did. there are some i dont regret tho like the OG AM1 cws that have dropped this year as well as some 1s but everything else....nah lol
Yeah i have too many i was buying just because LOL. You said you returned some to nike. How old can the kicks be to return them? I doubled on the 72-10's and Jams, i may return them. i know i'd prolly just get store credit though, especially since they were bought from FTL and i believe the other one was Sheikh.

Yeah i have too many i was buying just because LOL. You said you returned some to nike. How old can the kicks be to return them? I doubled on the 72-10's and Jams, i may return them. i know i'd prolly just get store credit though, especially since they were bought from FTL and i believe the other one was Sheikh.

They can be up to a year I believe new and unworn with receipt for a return. And with those 11s you could sell for more on GOAT or StockX right now and make the money back and then some

Thinking about offing a huge chunk of my collection and keeping select few runners, trainers, and 1s. It's kind of overwhelming having all these shoes and not being able to wear them as much as I'd like to.

Yea man same boat. i feel like I can survive off the upcoming 3’s, and a daily “runner” (knits, UB’s) whatever, for quick errands...

What size?

I’ve returned stuff from lil over a year old. I just hit up the NDC chat and they issue the return. You should be fine as long as they are completely DS

If those Jams are a 9, I'll take em!

Brought a 2nd pair of triple blacks from my local mom & pop spot for $120. I plan on buying a 2nd pair of sails.

20171228_143338.jpg

They can be up to a year I believe new and unworn with receipt for a return. And with those 11s you could sell for more on GOAT or StockX right now and make the money back and then some
Didn't even think about that LOL thank you! i didn't think these were netting anything, ill check right now.

No problem. Whatever you end up doing, if you sell i'll gladly take a 10% kicker for my contributions :lol:
:lol: Thank's again man. Just the thought of downsizing is legitimately making me happy.:lol: For those that have been downsizing but couldn't sell/ give away unworn pairs taking up space, did you guys just goodwill them?

When you go through your closet and forget you had certain pairs or wonder “when tf did I buy these?” it’s time to loosen the grip. :lol: Then there’s some pairs that you know you’re never realistically gonna wear
Lol Didn't even see you posted this! But yeah, i agree with this guy :lol:

:lol: Thank's again man. Just the thought of downsizing is legitimately making me happy.:lol: For those that have been downsizing but couldn't sell/ give away unworn pairs taking up space, did you guys just goodwill them?

Goodwill'd a huge chunk of KOs. Heavily worn pairs and nothing that couldn't be had at an outlet. Dunk SBs as well. Sold a few abandoned OG restoration projects. Can't do nothing about fixing damaged and cracked durabuck. I got like a bunch of 1 lows and 1 highs with a few runners and trainers with DOOM Dunks and Takashi 2s. Just want to switch thungs up. Probably wont ket go of any 1s that have the OG colorway/blocking but a few of the new ones can be let go of. Keeping SBBs 1 and 2 though. Find myself wearing those a lot more than I thought I would. Great balance. Need these royals coming up. So I can make a frag and keep a blue chi.

Donate or you could always try Plato's closet or a second hand store and see if theyll take them. Some money is better than nothing.

I am a football coach so I get to wear casual clothes and shoes. Problem is we have turf in our indoor and the little tire pellets and strains of grass get all in my shoes. Can't stand it so I wear my beater 1's most of the time.

I was under the impression it wasn't a royal blue ... actually assumed it would be a 'sport' blue like the Soar 1.5s that came out last year.
I'm almost certain that they are Frag blue because everyone was wanting to cop to turn into frags easily. Someone put them side by side on social media and they looked the exact same. Now these could have been photo shopped and I just didn't see it, but I have been under the impression that it was the same as Frags

Back
Top Bottom