Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Triple Blacks and Sails so Cheap on Nike Canada right now...

2EDAF399-0A5B-4360-BC53-4EED67E7A231.jpeg
03A11FFA-3EBC-4624-936F-725DE7EC690D.jpeg

:ohwell: Supposedly those Gold Toes are dropping around All-Star Weekend.

It's a different style code for the pairs dropping around All-Star game ... 861428-007 (where as the complexcon pairs are 861428-001). not even sure what pair this is supposed to be at such a low price point but as long as they just don't drop MLK's pic on it or some similar 'branding' and call themselves making an 'equality' pair i'm good.

I figured that was the size and that is my size. I didn't bid because I thought that was you bro! Congrats I'm on the hunt on Stockx and Goat. What did you win them for? Edit: Just checked $701.19!!! Nice I have bids higher than that in right now. I just hope he is on the up and up with you, I have dealt with so many shady sellers on ebay.

I figured that was the size and that is my size. I didn't bid because I thought that was you bro! Congrats I'm on the hunt on Stockx and Goat. What did you win them for? Edit: Just checked $701.19!!! Nice I have bids higher than that in right now. I just hope he is on the up and up with you, I have dealt with so many shady sellers on ebay.
I messaged her and she gave me a couple more pics and all that. She seems okay and said that she'd ship tomorrow.

I was pumped for that price, well as excited as you can be for shoes at that price haha.

Yea, it sucks but it is what it is I guess. I got rid of some double ups and it will pay for my off whites, Rust, Igloo’s, and have some money left over for the wife!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom