• Total voters
X-Mas
IMAG1312.jpg

Wed. Custom remastered OG blk/wht
IMAG1313.jpg

Yesterday
IMAG1314.jpg

Last edited:
lmao sadly i can't afford the '15s. since they didnt drop in SEA their resale in the PI is steep.

planning to save up for it tho :nerd:

Copped 3 pairs of g8rd's. Blue.orange and purp. Thinking of doing a custom. I like the colors and materials but its too much of 1 color. Yeah o know its based off the Gatorade flavors BUT it doesnt need to be all 1 color. I'm thinking of doing a black toe color blocking or a Chicago color blocking. What do you guys think ?

Copped 3 pairs of g8rd's. Blue.orange and purp. Thinking of doing a custom. I like the colors and materials but its too much of 1 color. Yeah o know its based off the Gatorade flavors BUT it doesnt need to be all 1 color. I'm thinking of doing a black toe color blocking or a Chicago color blocking. What do you guys think ?

Do black/color blocking

Been getting the urge to un-ds my recent pairs lately, but all my 2013s are still golden. Did you guys dump off yours? I don;t even know what fair prices are. Hurts since I paid resale for most of them.

Been getting the urge to un-ds my recent pairs lately, but all my 2013s are still golden. Did you guys dump off yours? I don;t even know what fair prices are. Hurts since I paid resale for most of them.

I still wear all of my old ones(black whites, shadows, royals, black and reds, black toes...) besides the Chicago's for obvious reasons. They're perfectly good to me, besides the new ones being more comfortable. The updates ones I still have deadstock.

Back
Top Bottom