• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_8337.jpg

Plot twist * the mystery release will be the official release of the black lives matter 1s ...:rofl:

Since it's a retro hi instead of the OG explains the price diff and the MLK drop date
I see everybody's resell dreams just went out the window.

Actually, around 14% would pick the Chicago over the BRed colorway lol. Also, I hate that people call those Banned...the AJ1 was never banned. MJ wore the Nike Air Ship in Black/Red color blocking. I love the AJ1 BRed but I'm part of that 14% that prefer the Chicago colorway. Maybe because I lived there when they dropped??

Their nicknamed Banned, get over it. Even SKRS app called them that. I hate calling them ‘bred’ but it is what it is
20F4C98A-17AC-48D8-80D7-EFA6F5099C52.jpeg

I own 2011 black/red 1's and I don't call them banned's. I get the whole idea of nicknaming **** but names like bred toes make me chuckle

Calling the 2011's Banned actually makes sense though given the X's and all the other branding on the insole and box. There is no reason to call the 2016's that. Seemed to all start when it was rumored they were going to retro with the X and lining and all that...

Actually, around 14% would pick the Chicago over the BRed colorway lol. Also, I hate that people call those Banned...the AJ1 was never banned. MJ wore the Nike Air Ship in Black/Red color blocking. I love the AJ1 BRed but I'm part of that 14% that prefer the Chicago colorway. Maybe because I lived there when they dropped??
Most people on this thread don’t know the real banned story.

Back
Top Bottom