Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can see selling my spare pairs because of the glitter thing. I have just been going and wiping them off every so often. Really don't want to let them go.
Its weird because some pairs get glitter and some dont.

D3AC7933-D330-42E1-8C7A-F6BC113ADC7F.png

Have alot of ds didnt hurt to let go. Still have ds breds, rsbb, knicks, mtm, jeter, all star , etc. Was able to get 260 prolly buy another bred or blacktoe.

All of the Bred releases are fire. Including the 2016 release. Im just not a fan of 1,s having the jumpman plastered on the tongue and back. Wait until a couple of more years until the 2016 pairs start drying up. Opinions will change. Most people go off of quantity and resale value for what they like. Frags and 2011 Bred release are both way overrated in my opinion. But most people are going to say that those are there favorite 1,s based off of quantity and resale.

If both where produced in the # of a regular 1 GR. The opinion on them would be completely different. Chi,s will never be as popular as Breds. Its a good CW. Its just not on the same level as Breds. Breds are head turners. Chi,s not so much.

Not trying to be a grammar nazi here, just wanted to let you know there is no need to put a comma after Chis or 1s. Neither of those is possessive either so no need for an apostrophe as well.

So no one knows WTH Equality 1's are but they are on the launch locator? :lol:

AND they are limited! So that kind of throws that GR theory out. I went by Foot Locker at lunch and they told me I should be good for Kyrie Equality and Westbrook Mirror Image as they already came in. I asked about this mystery shoe and they said they have no clue wtf is going on or how it looks.

Also, the Allstar LA 1s look much better in person. If the Equality 1s are terrible or I strike out with them, I will scoop up the LA release.

Gold Toes = Equality. I’m convinced and idc what everyone else is saying. I’m going with this until someone shows what the Equality actually is lmao. Be prepared.

Haven't worn my Chis yet and almost on my 2nd pair of Breds/banned/black and reds whatever you want to call them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom