Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chicagos look way cleaner then 16' breds they terrible. The red on 16' breds is like burgudy its very difficult to match
its 2018 bruh you still tryna match your shoes to your shirt? This time last year no one talked or cared about Chis only reason theyre relevant now is that theyre a good consolation to the OW1s crazy resale. Dont play yourselves Bred> any other 1

I called a buddy at Footaction in Orlando. He said that "whatever the shoe is, they will have them tomorrow"

And from what he's heard, they are gold toes. Buy will know for sure when the truck comes in tomorrow

Found the Jordan 1 oh top3 gold for 6 hundred. I really want them but 6 hundred for a 160 dollar shoe is freaking me out.

Gold Toes = Equality. I’m convinced and idc what everyone else is saying. I’m going with this until someone shows what the Equality actually is lmao. Be prepared.

Gold Toe is NOT Equality AJ1. Doesn't even look similar really.

Sugar-fight-fight-fight.gif

Wait a dang minute!!!! Man where's the footstore employees at??? You fellas haven't received shipments yet? Wednesday are prime shipment days. They have to be on the way.

These equality 1s are Jeters part 2 lmao. Pics will show up somewhere around Friday or Saturday, they gone fly on footsites, and stores will get week late shipments.

Roc AF1 released like this too except when knew what they looked like a few weeks before. But the release procedure was the same. The one exception is that they also released on Euro sites.

Bro look at the voting results above your screen. Trust and believe that if most of us had to choose between a pair of Chi,s and Breds. With only the option of only 1 pair being chose. Which 1 do you think most of us would choose. Them voting results aren't fake.
Actually, around 14% would pick the Chicago over the BRed colorway lol. Also, I hate that people call those Banned...the AJ1 was never banned. MJ wore the Nike Air Ship in Black/Red color blocking. I love the AJ1 BRed but I'm part of that 14% that prefer the Chicago colorway. Maybe because I lived there when they dropped??

IMG_8337.jpg

Plot twist * the mystery release will be the official release of the black lives matter 1s ...:rofl:

Since it's a retro hi instead of the OG explains the price diff and the MLK drop date

Don't know if posted already

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180110-140215.png
    Screenshot_20180110-140215.png
    497.7 KB · Views: 136
Back
Top Bottom