• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_8392.jpg
So ruby goldtoes is a thing .... seems like JB is throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. Outside of shadows are there any other OG colorways rumored?

So they are calling the 6 rings the wings now?

About OG black toes I dont even care anymore if they release them or not. I feel like the more we want something the more they play with us.

6 rings not lookin bad tho. But we shall see

JB is trolling so hard. We want PE black toes! 2 more variations? Really? Couldn't just throw a black tongue on the 16' release? smh. At least throw in a dmp celtics remaster, yeesh lol we really don't need b/red toes or 6 rings. Next is gonna be a reverse black toe where the black part is red and the back part is black with a black tongue as well /s
Pretty much. Looks like they're trying to give us everything BUT the BT PE. "Let's make the PE with a little bit of suede, but make the swoosh red. That'll piss them off." Haha. Between the Black/Reds, Chis, and the upcoming Black/Red Toes that I do like, I think I'm good on any black, red, and white variations until we eventually get that PE.

IMG_8392.jpg
So ruby goldtoes is a thing .... seems like JB is throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. Outside of shadows are there any other OG colorways rumored?
I mean, someone out there loves these, so to each his or her own. JB making multiple and different colorways doesn't bother me at all. I'll get what I like and keep it pushing. But I'm definitely hard passing on these. I wonder what sort of story/history/inspiration they're going to use to try to hype/push these.

When DJ Folk gave us the list of all the upcoming CWs he didn't mention any other OGs coming out besides the Shadows. He did mention that the Metallic Blacks were planned but were most likely pushed back to 2019. It will be a real shame if we don't get any other OG CWs, but I would guess that JB is trying to slow it down to draw out this era before they do the "Re-mastered Resmasters" and change out the mold again.

So they are calling the 6 rings the wings now?

About OG black toes I dont even care anymore if they release them or not. I feel like the more we want something the more they play with us.

6 rings not lookin bad tho. But we shall see
:lol: I was confused too

^ now that you mention it, i think i have problems in general with knit shoes, for whatever reason, my flyknit 1’s were MURDERING my pinky toe (on my right foot), had to get rid of both my pairs

but i noticed this pain being somewhat present in:

Flyknit 1’s
Flyknit lunars
Yeezy 350 v2’s
and slightly in ultra boosts

this happens to me in my UB because of that stupid plastic toe area

Damn white laces in black toes is a nice change up. I usually hate changing laces but I just might have to do it.

IMG_8392.jpg

If those actually had a gold toe they would be pretty dope but that looks yellow which is f'in gross

Back
Top Bottom