Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm liking the black red toes. Don't know if I would cop since I have blk red 1& chi, but no bt

Hmmm....game royal vs blk red toes

IMG_8398.jpg
When are the shadows dropping

April 14th is the date floated out ....

Last edited:
Blk red toe are like the red sail or white color & blk tongue version of sbbs

Why get Shadow flyknits when the actual Shadows are droppin?? :lol:

I like them as a good alternative... have both the bred and royal colorways as well in addition to having the leather versions. They’re just nice to have something else... plus they’re super comfy.

Why get Shadow flyknits when the actual Shadows are droppin?? :lol:

It's not an either or proposition. Your logic is similar to asking why get 2016 BReds if you have 2011 Banneds or 2013 BReds --- each offer something different to the collector. Knits are comfortable and the shadows are the first knits in an OG colorway not to mute the wings by having it the same color as the collar -- which makes a diff.

It is a red SBB. Lol not a huge revelation
Technically no, if I'm gonna be really picky the tongue on blk red toes are the tongue from blk red 1 and the sbb tongue tag should have been black with orange font letters instead of white with orange font letters if it was gonna be 100% close

Edit. Side is white

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no glitter on my 2016 Breds, Royals (2017) or Black Toes. Looked at them with a flashlight too. Don't know if it's just random luck who does or doesn't get glitter or what.

It's not an either or proposition. Your logic is similar to asking why get 2016 BReds if you have 2011 Banneds or 2013 BReds --- each offer something different to the collector. Knits are comfortable and the shadows are the first knits in an OG colorway not to mute the wings by having it the same color as the collar -- which makes a diff.
Knits are trash. I'm over this 'fad'. If they want to cut costs on materials and gouge customers with a higher price I'm not going to be one of em. They're great until they aren't. A scuff on the toe? You might as well throw them away now, a hole is coming. Drop something? Don't instinctually soften the blow with your foot, you're about to get a bruise. Is it wet outside? Better pack more socks. Cold? Double up. Hey, they're light though. *fartnoise*

Technically no, if I'm gonna be really picky the tongue on blk red toes are the tongue from blk red 1 and the sbb tongue tag should have been black with orange font letters instead of white with orange font letters if it was gonna be 100% close

Edit. Side is white
If they did that people wouldn't buy them to make black toes with. Why sacrifice profit?

Knits are trash. I'm over this 'fad'. If they want to cut costs on materials and gouge customers with a higher price I'm not going to be one of em. They're great until they aren't. A scuff on the toe? You might as well throw them away now, a hole is coming. Drop something? Don't instinctually soften the blow with your foot, you're about to get a bruise. Is it wet outside? Better pack more socks. Cold? Double up. Hey, they're light though. *fartnoise*

36F2A1C8-EC81-4EE8-A920-3A70982D05EA.gif

:rofl::rofl:

This can be said about any knit shoe though right? Now all of a sudden cause they’re not leather practicality matters? I’m not buying it

Back
Top Bottom