Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Knits are trash. I'm over this 'fad'. If they want to cut costs on materials and gouge customers with a higher price I'm not going to be one of em. They're great until they aren't. A scuff on the toe? You might as well throw them away now, a hole is coming. Drop something? Don't instinctually soften the blow with your foot, you're about to get a bruise. Is it wet outside? Better pack more socks. Cold? Double up. Hey, they're light though. *fartnoise*

Have you worn FK 1s for an extended period of time? The additional comfort is definitely present vs regular OG AJ1s.

hey NT fam you think this is a decent trade. my 7/10 belugas 1.0 +$100 for DS top 3 gold really lost a lot of love for yeezys lately

IMG_7633.jpg

Just bought All Star 1's that came out nearly a year ago for just over $50

:nthat: I need to get another triple black and commit to this tongue swap lol
There's 3 options. Tongue swap. That's cost of black toes plus triple blacks with a remainder of tongueless triple blacks or with a white tongue swap.

Option 2 is bred toes plus angelus and a prayer.

Option 3, six rings (wings?), And black suede dye forthe swoosh. But they have suede which isn't totally true to form but also not necessarily a deal breaker.

Choose wisely.

Have you worn FK 1s for an extended period of time? The additional comfort is definitely present vs regular OG AJ1s.
I'm done with any knits after these epics and the chukka sfbs before them. It sounds good on paper but there's something always off about them. They need to incorporate both worlds more. It doesn't have to be all or nothing with Flyknit.

There's 3 options. Tongue swap. That's cost of black toes plus triple blacks with a remainder of tongueless triple blacks or with a white tongue swap.

Option 3, six rings (wings?), And black suede dye forthe swoosh. But they have suede which isn't totally true to form but also not necessarily a deal breaker.

Choose wisely.
I've NEVER customized a pair before, but if I decide to get the 6 Rings, which I feel like I'll probably still pass on, I'm definitely doing option 3. A Black Toe PE w/ black tongue and suede back panel and swoosh sounds solid to me. But gonna keep the Black/Red Toes as is as I think they're dope, and I feel like trying to match the shade of white could be a pain in the ***. With option 3 you know for a fact all you need is black.

Choose wisely.

Could also grab the red toes swap tongues and sell the red toes with white tongue which wont look as bad as a triple black with white tongue.

I've NEVER customized a pair before, but if I decide to get the 6 Rings, which I feel like I'll probably still pass on, I'm definitely doing option 3. A Black Toe PE w/ black tongue and suede back panel and swoosh sounds solid to me. But gonna keep the Black/Red Toes as is as I think they're dope, and I feel like trying to match the shade of white could be a pain in the ***. With option 3 you know for a fact all you need is black.
80d3fcc97fb2cc3bdc9b-520x245.gif

Knits are trash. I'm over this 'fad'. If they want to cut costs on materials and gouge customers with a higher price I'm not going to be one of em. They're great until they aren't. A scuff on the toe? You might as well throw them away now, a hole is coming. Drop something? Don't instinctually soften the blow with your foot, you're about to get a bruise. Is it wet outside? Better pack more socks. Cold? Double up. Hey, they're light though. *fartnoise*

i was following along and wit u all the way until the part about being cold, or wet lol. thats just a terrible example. who wears flyknits in the extreme cold or rain? thats like wearing a tee shirt outside in 30 degree weather. no, its not the tshirts fault, and no the tshirt doesnt suck. you are just dumb and dressed wrong.

but i get the gist of what youre saying.

:nthat: I need to get another triple black and commit to this tongue swap lol

Choose wisely.

*OPTION 4*
This my ‘13 pair I swapped with carmines. After swapping triple blacks, it leaves u with a white tongue and an all black shoe, I hated the idea of “wasting” and brand new pair of kicks, however, the Carmines actually look better with a white tongue, IMO

Before:
910324AA-BD17-4101-A60F-CE3699EE5928.jpeg

After:
89F36A31-1F07-45F1-B81B-11FD710373F8.jpeg

Side note:
Glitter was in full bloom on these. From what I’ve expierienced, my older pairs that sat in the box for some time have been the pairs that get, and keep getting the glitter. Newer pairs (or older pairs that were immediately removed from the box) haven’t seemed to have this problem (yet).

Back
Top Bottom