• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
555088-403.jpg

DS3l4dCU8AA-x_J.jpg

Pretty nice

Hope those that wanted those Equality 1s got them. It's so random that they dropped a Melo 1 out of nowhere. The pair wouldn't have been astronomically hyped even if it was an OG high, just based on the colorblocking I feel, but the whole Melo thing definitely lessened any hype as well. The new Hyper Royal/White pair is aight. Would've like them more if they used the same colorblocking as the UNCs or Kentuckys.

I don't think I could ever really modify a Jordan or make it custom. Props to you all who do

looks so nice
^ This. And I know people that do customs, so technically I could have them do it, but I think I'd just be too nervous in general. Though, as I said before, seeing as the 6 Rings ONLY would need black added to the swoosh to turn it into basically a BT w/ Black Tongue, I have thought about taking the plunge. All the props to those that do though.

IMO i only like/do customs that make sense

Like I got a spare pair of wc3’s, turned those into katrinas (in 2013)

I made my custom Laker 1’s with “BT” or even “Top 3” colorblocking

The black tongue swap you guys do make sense...so does painting the “blue chi’s” to look like Frags

Two of my favorite customs people have done are here is the one with the bleached FF 1’s and the sole swapped Blue 1.5’s

all customs make sense to the person who wants the custom, i made Xwing fighter customs, black/green customs, lakers customs and a few others as well and i love them all but some people probably hate them.

I passed on them. Did not even try to cop them. They look good but not enough to spend the cash in them. I am waiting fo the Jordan 13 olives to drop. Like them much better But that’s just me.
This post would carry more weight in the Olive 13 thread. Just a thought...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom