Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ohhhhhhhhh, honestly seems a weak link to this storyline/marketing. Rather have BHM or MLK on the tongue than that. And have his PE patch in the insole instead.
~Lefty

Without doubt it is a very weak linking and this is getting that Melo has contributed to the BLM legal defense fund and post the Freddie Grey verdict gave some key support in his hometown of b-more for the on ground organizing efforts.

Without doubt it is a very weak linking and this is getting that Melo has contributed to the BLM legal defense fund and post the Freddie Grey verdict gave some key support in his hometown of b-more for the on ground organizing efforts.

Like in the future, like a year or two in a conversation I’d see the tongue and wonder, why is there a Melo logo on that Jordan 1 released for BHM and Equality if I didn’t know about what you just told me now :lol:
~Lefty

I don't think I could ever really modify a Jordan or make it custom. Props to you all who do

looks so nice

BHM's limited??? Not showing up on FA, FL OR Champs release calendars...
Apparently according to the FL chart it is limited
~Lefty

Attachments

• 7830DECD-AF0C-4AB7-8913-3D57B819C5B0.png
    7830DECD-AF0C-4AB7-8913-3D57B819C5B0.png
    896.3 KB · Views: 25
IMG_8407.PNG
Good luck to those going for these this morning....still unsure about if the duebrea (inner jump man) counts as 'gold' in the colorway description.

Somewhere there's a 14 year old 'sneaker don' who thinks his bot just scored goldtoes

Haha! They were pretty limited in the first place and looking at chatter on social media, some people were really feeling them. As they were the Equality Air Force 1s. I do wonder how the reaction here would have been without the delay in the reveal and DTLR's erroneous raffle.

I passed on them. Did not even try to cop them. They look good but not enough to spend the cash in them. I am waiting fo the Jordan 13 olives to drop. Like them much better But that’s just me.

Back
Top Bottom