Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i was following along and wit u all the way until the part about being cold, or wet lol. thats just a terrible example. who wears flyknits in the extreme cold or rain? thats like wearing a tee shirt outside in 30 degree weather. no, its not the tshirts fault, and no the tshirt doesnt suck. you are just dumb and dressed wrong.

but i get the gist of what youre saying.
Well I live in the place where these shoes are dreamt up and #### changes here from one minute to the next. Plus I grow, and while extremely comfortable to work in, water tends to get splashed around from time to time.

Speaking of, how long until it clicks with Nike that hemp might be a good decision to work with considering the kind of waste that goes on in this state in that Dept.

Damn ones are about to break the bank on me between feb, march, and April. Try for the gold toes, those flyknit jeters, blue chis and shadows. So much other stuff too NA 3s, cool grey 11 lows, Easter 11 lows, blackout 11s.....chill JB...lol

Top 3s
IMG_20180114_132205_981.jpg

i was following along and wit u all the way until the part about being cold, or wet lol. thats just a terrible example. who wears flyknits in the extreme cold or rain? thats like wearing a tee shirt outside in 30 degree weather. no, its not the tshirts fault, and no the tshirt doesnt suck. you are just dumb and dressed wrong.

but i get the gist of what youre saying.

Yeezy boyz beg to differ

*OPTION 4*
This my ‘13 pair I swapped with carmines. After swapping triple blacks, it leaves u with a white tongue and an all black shoe, I hated the idea of “wasting” and brand new pair of kicks, however, the Carmines actually look better with a white tongue, IMO

Before:
910324AA-BD17-4101-A60F-CE3699EE5928.jpeg

After:
89F36A31-1F07-45F1-B81B-11FD710373F8.jpeg

Side note:
Glitter was in full bloom on these. From what I’ve expierienced, my older pairs that sat in the box for some time have been the pairs that get, and keep getting the glitter. Newer pairs (or older pairs that were immediately removed from the box) haven’t seemed to have this problem (yet).

That's dope I was thinking of murdering out the white tongue in all black with a silver nike air. And then doing a small design change on the Triple blacks by making the wings silver. Like the Black Japans

There's 3 options. Tongue swap. That's cost of black toes plus triple blacks with a remainder of tongueless triple blacks or with a white tongue swap.

Option 2 is bred toes plus angelus and a prayer.

Option 3, six rings (wings?), And black suede dye forthe swoosh. But they have suede which isn't totally true to form but also not necessarily a deal breaker.

Choose wisely.

4 options lol murder out the white tongue in all black entirely on the Triple Black, Color the Nike Air silver. Throw silver wings on it and boom 2018 Japan Highs lol

Sidenote: I don't need 2 more variations of the blacktoe lol

What was the reason that the Melo logo is on the tongue of the Equality 1s?
~Lefty

my understanding from Nike's BHM promo material --- he has been a champion of equality and thus his PE patch.

"Each of the footwear selections mark a specific date in sports that have played an intergral role in black history, such as Kevin Durant’s moving MVP speech, LeBron James poignant remarks on the impact of sports on society, Carmelo Anthony’s vocal activity in the equal rights conversation, and more. The BHM collection will release in two waves – January 15th and February 1st; see below for the full release info as well as the design inspiration behind each model."

Last edited:
my understanding from Nike's BHM promo material --- he has been a champion of equality and thus his PE patch.

Ohhhhhhhhh, honestly seems a weak link to this storyline/marketing. Rather have BHM or MLK on the tongue than that. And have his PE patch in the insole instead.
~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom