• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
mcnulty.gif

A change in the tide? Nike killing it this year so far.... Atleast 4 sneakers I wanna cop in February lol

yep - gold toes, bred toes, ovo 8s, black cements... plus big bang foams and off whites if I can swing it....

on top of it just found out what the heck the nrg 3's are...:pimp:

and also it looks like bred patent leathers are dropping in april according to j23

crazy

I have no "nrg" for this...

As for dude asking about '17 ASG Chameleons, I'm not a huge fan of my pair. I thought the chameleon leather was really stiff, almost plastic. Still haven't unDS'd them yet, partially because they don't seem like they'll be comfortable and I don't want to kill any potential resale if all these SBB-esque CWs are NRG and peeps want to try to get similar-but-easier-to-get pairs after they strike out on the 3,000 CWs dropping this year.

Also... in on Gold Toes :nthat:

Wait, so you think the patent leather on the Gold Toes is going to be less stiff than the ASGs leather?? :emoji_thinking:

I have a shoe budget in mind for 2018. There's a chance it could be blown up by the end of February. Nuts!

We shouldn't have angered the Nike Gods. They're going HAM on us right now.

Geez Nike couldn’t loosen up the laces a little bit? All these banana looking shoes look awful on display.

Back
Top Bottom