Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A lot of people that say boost is so great never tried non Nike and JB retros.

This is so true... to me a lot of the Lunar and even a few of the Zoom Air shoes are just as comfortable as Boost. Curious to see how these React’s are gonna feel when they drop.

*edit* guess I could try React in the Hyperdunk or the Jordan shoe that has it... but wanna see how it feels in a running shoe.

Nike going HARD this year. Adidas is gonna go crazy trying to make more collabs with random, whack *** rappers to stay relevant.

I'm just glad /// has been applying pressure to the house MJ built .... more options for the consumer and hopefully more inspiring design. Definitely think it's a balls-y move for adidas to do a pop up in LA for all-star weekend (east vs west coast rapper bball game - cute) especially considering basketball isn't adidas strong hand. Glad Nike is responding with choking the calendar.

People saying boost is super comfortable is definitely not the minority.

You can still prefer Nikes but the majority of people who try boost dig it
I think you are completely missing what I was saying. Just read the small convo before changing the meaning of my statement.

Adidas is trash outside of anything boost related tbh. Nike has way better shoes but the comfort just doesn't compare.

Tried boost last year and really like the comfort. That's not to say that certain Nike shoes aren't comfortable but boost definitely feels great.

I'm just glad /// has been applying pressure to the house MJ built .... more options for the consumer and hopefully more inspiring design. Definitely think it's a balls-y move for adidas to do a pop up in LA for all-star weekend (east vs west coast rapper bball game - cute) especially considering basketball isn't adidas strong hand. Glad Nike is responding with choking the calendar.

Grateful for all the events going on at the same time. I'm visiting that week and hoping the resellers are scrambling around and a few gems fall through the cracks!

A lot of people just follow what’s popular which is one of the bigger reasons why people swear by boost. Before boost hype all people used to wear were brick Jordan retros, they didn’t know what real comfort was lol. Nike, Adidas, and every other footwear brand have some dope comfy kicks but most people won’t know when they only stick to what’s trendy

I think you are completely missing what I was saying. Just read the small convo before changing the meaning of my statement.
Nope (as someone who has had lunar, quite a few of the air max flagships, and all that jazz) boost is more comfortable.

I think the majority of people who have tried both tend to agree as well.

So my statement still stands that people preferring boost (purely from a comfort standpoint) is not the minority.

Nope (as someone who has had lunar, quite a few of the air max flagships, and all that jazz) boost is more comfortable.

I think the majority of people who have tried both tend to agree as well.

So my statement still stands that people preferring boost (purely from a comfort standpoint) is not the minority.
Then you DONT understand what I said.
I’ll clarify:
Many people that swear by boost don’t wear nikes non retro offerings especially if they aren’t trending.

The minority part is NOT that boost is or is not super comfortable. The minority part IS that he tried boost along with the non retro nikes/jordans.

only tried a pair of NMD PK boost but they aren't special at all. AM1 def more comfortable. even my Chi 1's are more comfortable than them haha

:pimp:

haha.jpg

I'm lovin it!

pretty much this. jumping for retros to boost will have you thinking boost is the most comfortable shoe ever.

people who were on the comfort train before boost just are still impressed but have experienced similar levels of comfort. ive said this before and ill say it again, boost is amazing out of box, but tons of shoes out there get that comfortable after wear. boost made breaking in shoes a lost art.

Back
Top Bottom