Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
"call store for details"

tenor.gif

It's basically FCFS everywhere for the Gold Toes, on a Friday, nonetheless. I'll just take that L now and move on.

Speaking of Glitter Gate, I busted out my Jordan 1 High "Gucci's" the other day and they were littered with glittered. I didn't think it went back as far as 2012 for that. Has anyone inquired to Nike/JB as to why this is happening?

Went to 125th today. Picked up Jeter high OGs and BHM flynits. Every major retailer said they have gold toes fcfs and ranged from 13-18 pairs. (Hype shoe) I saw the bred toes... I’ma have to get them so I can ice my black toes until the retro generation with the full grain and correct swoosh.

Went to 125th today. Picked up Jeter high OGs and BHM flynits. Every major retailer said they have gold toes fcfs and ranged from 13-18 pairs. (Hype shoe) I saw the bred toes... I’ma have to get them so I can ice my black toes until the retro generation with the full grain and correct swoosh.
So 125th is gonna do FCFS for 18 pairs. Sounds very idiotic to me

Footlocker app says there's no launches at a store within range for reservation. What am I doing wrong because I seen two stores doing the raffle ?

Back
Top Bottom