• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
27579634_1902774299736125_5450945107924615168_n.jpg
Geez from that angle looks like a size 24
giphy-1.gif

I just don't understand the hate for the Bred toes. the black toes with red and it's just hideous in comparison. Sometimes you guys hate for no reason lol

Do we know for sure how hard to gold toes are going to be. I’m not close to any foot store and I’ve never hit a raffle. I can get these now for $250 or should I take my chances online.

I just don't understand the hate for the Bred toes. the black toes with red and it's just hideous in comparison. Sometimes you guys hate for no reason lol

I don’t hate them at all and I’m def in for a pair. To me it feels like JB is thumbing their noses at me because I want Black Toe’s with a black tongue.

huskercats huskercats pull the trigger, b. If you’re able to snag another pair on release day, I’m sure you’ll be able to make your money back.

Last edited:
Do we know for sure how hard to gold toes are going to be. I’m not close to any foot store and I’ve never hit a raffle. I can get these now for $250 or should I take my chances online.
If you can get em for 250 buy em now. At worse case you can sell em if you get a retail pair. They will be going for 300 release day I think

Red toes have the distinct look and feel of an OG colorway. They would be a lot of people’s grail 1s if they were in fact an OG. The lack of sentimental value is the only thing holding them back. It’s impressive when Jordan Brand is able to accomplish that with a retro+. Can’t think of many other times they have actually accomplished that?

I get what you’re saying but since Jordan 1 hype really picked up steam, the [insert color] Toe color blocking generally does that, no?

Red toes have the distinct look and feel of an OG colorway. They would be a lot of people’s grail 1s if they were in fact an OG. The lack of sentimental value is the only thing holding them back. It’s impressive when Jordan Brand is able to accomplish that with a retro+. Can’t think of many other times they have actually accomplished that?
Ok I’ll agree with SBB for sure.

And the Jeters (with the pinstripes) should probably be included. But with that said, the SBBs, Frags, Jeters, etc. were all much much more limited than these are expected to be and Jordan Brand's ability to accomplish that is unfortunately helped by the 'limited' aspect. Otherwise, I'd say Barons, Reverse SBBs, Vachettas, etc are staple Retro+ colorways...

Last edited:
So I'm guessing Gold Toe should pop up on the apps later on today?

Should have popped up Saturday, but they've only popped up on FootAction's launch locator so far...the rest of the footsites only have them calendared.

Back
Top Bottom