Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You okay man? Why do you want me to like it so bad lmao. I dont like it and won't get used to it. It doesnt bother me when everyone uses it, but I dont want to, thats all lol.
I’m fine! I don’t care if you don’t like it. I don’t particularly care for it either. There’s a lot of stupid terminology in sneakers.

What do u guys think are Bred Toes gonna go for much over retail after the release? I'm hesitant to buy them instantly since I'm trying to save up for Off-white 1's and Shadows :S

Before sometime around 06-07 no one ever used the term "bred." We used to just say black and red and then some new/young guy just shortened it to bred.. which just reminded me of bread lol. At the time, practically 99% of the population hated the term. It was the equivalent of coming up with some lame nickname. But it caught on.. I practically never use the term.

Again.. IDC what people choose to call them though. And yes technically Black Toes are White Toes :lol:

I always thought it should be 'BLED', but either way it's a clumsy and ugly descriptor.

No turn here, didn't want those Bred toes when they first showed them and don't want them now. Looks nice, but like the others have said if you have all the other black/red/white OGs these are redundant IMO.

Good luck to everyone who wants them though.

No turn here, didn't want those Bred toes when they first showed them and don't want them now. Looks nice, but like the others have said if you have all the other black/red/white OGs these are redundant IMO.

Good luck to everyone who wants them though.

It's weird.. I WANT to like them more than I actually like them.

Question for the Jordan 1 owners here... I have a pair of the Cyber Mondays from a couple years ago, and the left toe is annoying the f out of me. It isn't shaped the same as the right toe, and I can feel it on my actual toe inside. Is there any way to stretch out the left toe to make it more symmetrical with the right shoe? I've tried putting a shoe tree in it, but wondering if there is anything else.

Pic:

4761ApR.jpg

Question for the Jordan 1 owners here... I have a pair of the Cyber Mondays from a couple years ago, and the left toe is annoying the f out of me. It isn't shaped the same as the right toe, and I can feel it on my actual toe inside. Is there any way to stretch out the left toe to make it more symmetrical with the right shoe? I've tried putting a shoe tree in it, but wondering if there is anything else.

Pic:

4761ApR.jpg

Steaming them should do the trick. Do you have a clothes steamer or a tea kettle? Hit it with steam for a minute or two until the whole toebox is soft. Then stuff the toebox with plastic bags and let the shoes dry fully. Since you want to stretch it out I would say pack it tight. The old shape might come back with wear but it should also stretch the leather out a bit so it should help.

This is a good Friday for "First Jordan 1" stories!!
Any takers?? Care to share??

#iMBoredAtWork
Black Toe restock at select Nike factory stores in 2014. This was the first time I actually "camped" out for a shoe (mostly just arrived early and waited for 3 hrs). Finally got to the store and they were sold out. Overheard some talk that another factory store about 30 mins away may still have pairs. Said f it and rushed down since I had nothing to lose. Showed up, no lines or nothing. Copped my size 8, $120 out the door. Felt good

Back
Top Bottom