Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It’s been real hit or miss for me for 1s since the new “OG” mold has been in place. It’s the nature of the beast IMO.
I def don’t lose any sleep over it.

I think the only pairs that had crazy resell immediately was the Banned 1 with the X on the heel and the frags. All of the other ones were “reasonable” immediately after release. Only team retail or below would have issues at that point.

Last edited:
Feet asap
IMG_20180225_083103_678.jpg

Fwiw these past few years have been good to me. I’ve gotten everything I wanted (except Black Toes) at or below retail. Game over for that I guess

bigj505 said:
I think the only pair that had crazy resell immediately was the Banned 1 with the X on the heel. All of the other ones were “reasonable” immediately after release. Only team retail or below would have issues at that point.

It took a while for those to jump in price. For a bunch of stores, those didn’t sell out immediately.

There was a huge line at my outlet and we were able to get three pairs each on release day having to buy one and then get back in line each time. There were so many pairs that they were available the next day.

Immediate resell was barely double retail

loving 2018 so far, strikeouts and all...

boost is cool. nothing will ever beat jordans imo. being a 90s baby plays into that.

(I am a huge asics head but that doesn't really come into the conversation in these threads lol)

If by shambles you mean copping everything for under retail then yes.
Back on topic these bred toes tho:nthat:

Forgot to put them away & woke up to that new 1 smell all over :lol:

It took a while for those to jump in price. For a bunch of stores, those didn’t sell out immediately.

There was a huge line at my outlet and we were able to get three pairs each on release day having to buy one and then get back in line each time. There were so many pairs that they were available the next day.

Immediate resell was barely double retail
You’re right. I remember them dropping nowhere near me so I just kept it moving. I was seeing like $500+ for a min which was crazy to me at the time.

Would gold toes for b(r)/toes be about even in a 13. Honestly I will never wear my gold toes I don’t think. I thought I’d at least go 1/20 on tries for Br/toes.

bigj505 bigj505 remember that those banneds were 2011, far before Kanye wore royals and the 1s went crazy in price all around.
The new mold started with fragments and several new release go for triple or more now.

Back
Top Bottom