Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How is winning a random, I just put my number or numbers in a hat, and hope I get picked, raffle "easy?" It's literally a game of luck/chance. I always find it funny when people call winning a raffle "easy."
Because from all the 1’s I bought. These were the EASIEST BY GETTING LUCKY.

unDS’d yesterday...
jeans.JPG

How is winning a random, I just put my number or numbers in a hat, and hope I get picked, raffle "easy?" It's literally a game of luck/chance. I always find it funny when people call winning a raffle "easy."

It’s honestly self explanatory:lol:

You press 3-4 buttons in a couple seconds

I won blk/red 1’s from snkrs draw also

It’s honestly self explanatory:lol:

You press 3-4 buttons in a couple seconds

I won blk/red 1’s from snkrs draw also
I mean, physically, I get it. Like you said, press a few buttons and get the kicks. Hell, I won the the Black/Red 1s via the Draw as well. But when I hear that a pair was "easy" to get, I'm thinking like you're able to just stroll into whatever store without being nervous of them selling out, or jumping online with ease and carting out easily. Or if someone has a connect, it's easy because you're getting a pair without worrying. Being lucky enough to get picked in a raffle is just that, luck, not necessarily ease. But that's just my perception. Ultimately, as long as those of us get the pairs that we want, it's all good with me.

My mans just took easy as literally easy. No effort but a button press. Probably was like retail or bust. Hit a button and call it a day B

Back
Top Bottom