Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know I'm going to seriously regret not going for the bred toes and end up contemplating copping at $350 one day.

By that time another black and red 1 will come out of some sort and you will be fine. Didn’t look at bred toes twice. There will probably be a off-white version. Lol.

2015 SBBs were easy?
2016 Bred 1s were easy?
2016 RSBBs were easy?
2016 BTs were easy?
2017 Royals were easy?

If you answered yes to these questions, I need to go to the places you copped.

Only one that was any ease was Black toes

Felt like no one was interested. Put bunch of tickets for em thinking I would strike out. Hit at every spot only picked up one for me and one for my bro

Resell has barely over retail for awhile on em too

Anyone else ordered from sns? When do they usually ship or in my case send cancellation emails :lol:

Mines currently “processing” so I expect them to ship in a couple of days. As for cancellation emails, they usually send that out right away. If you got an order confirmation email from them, you should be alright

Felt like no one was interested. Put bunch of tickets for em thinking I would strike out. Hit at every spot only picked up one for me and one for my bro

Yes yep I remember resell was 220 tops for the BTs and RSBB was 240 for a while

Whoever in here dislike bred toe 2018.... deep down you know you’re lying...

Lol I’m not gonna lie, seeing some of the pics now got me a little interested, but they seem a little redundant after having Breds and sbb 1.0’s

Weatherman says it might snow..
Weatherman best be lyin.
20180225_192639.jpg

i remember you posting that local store in Detroit that was selling them for like $200 for the longest time. I waited too long to grab them and next thing i know, they are $350+!

i remember you posting that local store in Detroit that was selling them for like $200 for the longest time. I waited too long to grab them and next thing i know, they are $350+!

I posted the link on here, don’t remember if people copped or not but yea

$262 on eBay shipped, I could definitely see these going to the 350 range pretty soon

What happened to:

Retail or bust like last week gold toes

I overslept and missed my reservation for Footaction and Footlocker, currently the prices on stockx don't look too bad I know I'm one of the major "retail a bust" people in here... going to try my luck at 3 a.m. when all the Euro sites drop if I strike out I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay resell. My limit is $50 over

Mines currently “processing” so I expect them to ship in a couple of days. As for cancellation emails, they usually send that out right away. If you got an order confirmation email from them, you should be alright
Yeah I got a confirmation email. I'll be very surprised if they ship though.

Ok so they’re not the bred toes. But I copped a pair of the new Flyknit Jeters. I’ll post pics on the foot when I get them. There’s a few things about them that make them pop.
No one is really digging them but I wanted them as soon as I seen them.
I got a ton of red in my collection so this was a nice change up. I think they’re the nicest looking Flyknits to come out. I’m not a fan of the Flyknits at all, not the royals or the breds so the fact I bought these meant they really caught my eye.

People don’t understand it ain’t always about having the rarest. Sure we all go after the real heat, I do too. It’s about putting shoes in your collection that you love and look at and say “yeah man I’m proud to have these”.
Your collection is a representation of your personality. It’s not about going after what everyone else thinks is cool and worthy.

Back
Top Bottom