• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Size 10.5
Just like everyone predicted the price for the Bred Toes are falling $20-$30 bucks since everyone is getting their pairs in. I wouldn't go more than $30 cash right now. I think they are about even honestly but he's being greedy. I know I would love to trade my gold toes they just don't do it for me.

Raining here on Long Island all day going to mother-in-law‘s house tonight for my brother-in-law‘s birthday. And wanted to rock them tonight. Just can’t wear them in the rain. And I just got them today laced them up and was all ready to break them in. Still waiting to rock my jordan 5 white cements. Bought a post for the wife and for the passed 4 Sunday it has rained. Anyone else rock there new Jordan’s that just got in the rain

Only a matter of time before some **** would chime in. Was a lot faster then I thought. No it did not I have 5 per orders left I am good
you're do damn sensitive mikeyboy. You gotta let that stuff roll off your back and laugh along. I once posted pics of me in my backyard and got some heat for "flaunting." Its all love in here. Never seen someone who's actually getting the shoes they want be so salty. You're like reverse salty.

Credit Card statements came in!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue: All in good fun
I use 2 CC one is interest-free for 15 months and one is interest-free for 21 months...not bad in my Opinion. I know people that would not even be Considered for an interest Free for six months or could not even get it.

Only a matter of time before some **** would chime in.

109E5A44-F96B-4F8E-9A95-568FF840D47D.gif

Was a lot faster than I thought.
A09E1B7B-4713-4015-8C3A-271DED74C0D7.gif

Just like everyone predicted the price for the Bred Toes are falling $20-$30 bucks since everyone is getting their pairs in. I wouldn't go more than $30 cash right now. I think they are about even honestly but he's being greedy. I know I would love to trade my gold toes they just don't do it for me.
Depends on who's perspective and who initiated the trade offer. He might not want the Gold Toes as much, but is willing to do the trade if the $50 is added. If SneakEater offered first, that's probably the reason why he's asking for $50.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom