Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Said it before and I will say it again. I'm all the way in on those Patent Leather breds....

Really surprised to see PL kicks get so much hate tbh. I love a lil patent twist on sneakers from time to time.

You just wait.. all the hate will complete dissipate and everyone will have amnesia. Everyone hates the GT's but it was a death match when the Top 3 Golds dropped.. watch when Blk/Red Patents drop... lawd.

he could be talking $$$$ in shoes. Thats possible. But with all the *****ing and moaning from Sgt, you'd have to mix in some garbage GR's in there to accumulate that much, and i know he doesn't.

I just cant stand non leather toes on ones. Why i gave up my melos and passed on all stars. I think the PL with leather toe may just be the trick for me. i can't be the only one lol

he could be talking $$$$ in shoes. Thats possible. But with all the *****ing and moaning from Sgt, you'd have to mix in some garbage GR's in there to accumulate that much, and i know he doesn't.
You’re probably correct, but he specifically said “when you’re into the six figures WITH THE NUMBER OF PAIRS YOU OWN...”

Why wouldn’t he just say, “when you have over 100k worth of shoes”?

Well into 6 figures would have to be at least a 1/4 mil :nerd: pairs

You’re probably correct, but he specifically said “when you’re into the six figures WITH THE NUMBER OF PAIRS YOU OWN...”

Why wouldn’t he just say, “when you have over 100k worth of shoes”?

Yikes, meant “six figures in dollar value with the numbers of pairs” or triple/quadruple the total number of pairs. Sorry, should have specified. I don’t think any individual collector actually owns 250k+ pairs at one time (including Jordy) but I could be wrong.

EDIT: My reason for saying this is that a solid majority of us on here easily own 100+ pairs at any given point and/or have dropped well into the six figures on our collection over the years to get there.

Back
Top Bottom