Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My StockX pair came in, I'm shocked with the quality on all of my pairs. Even the boxes are near flawless. The way they made/shipped these was above and beyond the standard norm.

I decided to rock my Laser 1s. In terms of quality, I feel like these are super slept on. One of the best IMO.
IMG_6644.JPG
IMG_6643.JPG
100%...I tripled up on these for dumb low at Shoe Palace (online) last year. Will prob do Gold Toe (no patent) and Chicago customs on the two back up pairs. Real talk them joints are buttah.

^ I've been hoping to help my friend do the same trade, his GT for BT but no takers. Prob gotta add cash to finalize the deal, just depending on how much

^ I've been hoping to help my friend do the same trade, his GT for BT but no takers. Prob gotta add cash to finalize the deal, just depending on how much
no one is trading gold toes for bred toes right now. Gold toe hype is dying because they aren't really wearable (creasing aspect scaring people) and bred toes are an instant classic, no matter what guys are saying right now lol.

I’ve got a size 13 and 9.5 bred toe. I only need a 9.5 gold toe. If it was for the 13, I’d cover my own shipping but if it was 9.5 I’d ask the trader cover both shippings. Think that’s more than fair.

Half the people here don’t even wear their shoes :lol:
LMAO :rofl::rofl:
Very true! For me though because i wear my ones alot, seeing some of the floating pics are scaring me for those GT's. That and the fact people are saying that they are mad uncomfortable, and i went down half a size like i usually do and now im really worried lol.

Back
Top Bottom