Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m not really keen on preorders either, I’ve actually never done one until now. The only reason I did this was cause I had a $30 gift card to the spot doing them and I’m sitting on gold toes that I got off SNKRS that I’ve been looking to move. If I flip gold toes for $250ish then I essentially paid $180 for secured shadows. More than happy to do that and not have to worry about any potential mayhem come April. And if I hit on a second pair for retail in April, I will not be mad at all at a double up either. Not sure I would do it any other way, would rather typically just take my chances on release day and see how it plays out.

Remember guys. If you see shadows for 220 on stockx before release day. You might as well cop and hope for 2 pairs
cant argue that. just gotta hope that the seller ships...if/when they jump to $300+ after release, gonna be lotta flakejobs like last week.

Wearing these to celebrate my twins 13th. Never outgrow youth.

B2CFF4D9-00FA-4E0B-9F0A-D35C1D340992.jpeg

I’m not really keen on preorders either, I’ve actually never done one until now. The only reason I did this was cause I had a $30 gift card to the spot doing them and I’m sitting on gold toes that I got off SNKRS that I’ve been looking to move. If I flip gold toes for $250ish then I essentially paid $180 for secured shadows. More than happy to do that and not have to worry about any potential mayhem come April. And if I hit on a second pair for retail in April, I will not be mad at all at a double up either. Not sure I would do it any other way, would rather typically just take my chances on release day and see how it plays out.
I hear you everyone has there own methods and I can respect that 100 percent

I'll try for retail before resale on Shadows.

If I strike out, then yeah, I don't mind forking over a little extra change. Hopefully it won't be $300 or over.

At this point, it is what it is. If I see $240-250 shipped a week before release, I’ll take them, cause they will be shipped out before what happens with the red toes happens :lol:

I’ve always thought they were cool but nothing crazy.
They sat around here for the last release and I kept meaning to get them for the low but never did. I didn’t even feel bad when they disappeared.

I definitely agree that Shadows don’t have the same energy as the other classics, but their versatility is what I’m attracted to.

I definitely agree that Shadows don’t have the same energy as the other classics, but their versatility is what I’m attracted to.
I can dig it. I’m a more casual 1s person so I don’t really have a strong desire for versatile.

Snagged a pair of gold toes for 230

If only bred toes would play nice and stop being such a tease

Back
Top Bottom