• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
F31C6371-2BCD-486D-B8B2-87C45EE75151.jpeg
man i have too many 1s. i’m sure most in here have double of what i have tho lol

So brethren. I'm trying to sell my kicks. Mostly 1s, I thought selling my pairs on fb would be fruitful since it's straight up meet up or PayPal with direct comm but no one has been biting or they talk me in circles and then say "Nah I'll pass." So in need of advice? Should I list them on ebay? Reddit? Stockx? Here? Kixify? Grailed? Goat? Which one will be the best option where I keep a good chunk of cash with still a large amount of exposure. Was gonna go stockx route but then if someone bought a pair I would lose out on like 72 bucks On a pair im trying to sell for 550.

So brethren. I'm trying to sell my kicks. Mostly 1s, I thought selling my pairs on fb would be fruitful since it's straight up meet up or PayPal with direct comm but no one has been biting or they talk me in circles and then say "Nah I'll pass." So in need of advice? Should I list them on ebay? Reddit? Stockx? Here? Kixify? Grailed? Goat? Which one will be the best option where I keep a good chunk of cash with still a large amount of exposure. Was gonna go stockx route but then if someone bought a pair I would lose out on like 72 bucks On a pair im trying to sell for 550.
stockx, goat or local consigment. Don't waste your time with anything else, simply to much risk for it to be worth it.

for me, time is money...that $72 saves you the back and forth of negotiation, coordinating time/place to meet, gas/uber/train fare, and in some instances, the risk of gettin robbed.

when selling, i do online and ship out as much as i can.

I use eBay

Do you guys think that the off whites released yesterday will drop their price or value more after some time?

Just curious how long the poll up top has been there? Did Nike use the Top 3 in the NT poll when they decided to make a top 3 AJ1?

Just curious how long the poll up top has been there? Did Nike use the Top 3 in the NT poll when they decided to make a top 3 AJ1?
the poll was added around the time royals were released. discussion in this thread led to what everyones favorite colorways were. then babyjs added a poll.

not surprisingly, the general consensus “top 3” and “big 5” are represented in our poll.

Back
Top Bottom