• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
17FF55CD-25FC-4162-96D3-60DA8661BA38.jpeg
I’m glad that metallic 1s sat I got them for less than $90! I would cop other in the metallic color ways if released. I wish the metallic red were more metallic haha if that makes sense

It's troubling that those dudes don't know about the color indigo. Right smack dab between purple and blue.

Which now that I see them side by side like that makes me wonder if a custom game royal would have the same pop. The subtle indigo color might be why frags are so dope and fujiwara(?) mightve had that eye for it.

Always wondered how metallic golds would turn out :nerd:

Side question but mainly iPhone users on Chrome, is there anybody else that can never save pictures up here? It always says I have no internet connection, but when I go over to Safari it goes through

My lemon limes just turned up, and dayum.. JB should'a kept the towel and thrown in some sunglasses.. 8)

Always wondered how metallic golds would turn out :nerd:

Side question but mainly iPhone users on Chrome, is there anybody else that can never save pictures up here? It always says I have no internet connection, but when I go over to Safari it goes through
happens to me every single time, ever since the platform change. have to go to safari or take a screenshot. kinda annoying.

17FF55CD-25FC-4162-96D3-60DA8661BA38.jpeg
I’m glad that metallic 1s sat I got them for less than $90! I would cop other in the metallic color ways if released. I wish the metallic red were more metallic haha if that makes sense
So nice. Great shot here. Shape looks so good. Grabbed mine for below $90 as well. Classics.

It's troubling that those dudes don't know about the color indigo. Right smack dab between purple and blue.

Which now that I see them side by side like that makes me wonder if a custom game royal would have the same pop. The subtle indigo color might be why frags are so dope and fujiwara(?) mightve had that eye for it.

indigo you say? Hmm guess I'll have to get black angelus, and royal and indigo paint

DJ Folk just confirmed the Jordan 1 Home to Homage...AKA...the split bred and CHI Jordan 1 joint.... is releasing May 19th

Back
Top Bottom