• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Random sizes on shoepalace again go go go bred toe

Attachments

• F7ACD6B8-6AEF-4E29-A493-67D75D862766.png
    F7ACD6B8-6AEF-4E29-A493-67D75D862766.png
    522 KB · Views: 43
Probably the 1s I'm most excited for all year so far. People saying they'll pass ups my chances, so I'm good with that.
Think a lot of people lyin to themselves tho.

Yup I really can’t wait til these drop hopefully people do end up passing because those 6 rings bred toes and shadow are must cops for me but we all know come around release we are gonna start hearing stories “how they grew on me” so who knows how the release are gonna be with these hopefully they don’t give these a stupid backstory to hype them up

I know these photos have been posted before...but this shot man. No one is passing and these will be tough to get.

upload_2018-3-5_15-30-0.png
Probably the 1s I'm most excited for all year so far. People saying they'll pass ups my chances, so I'm good with that.
Think a lot of people lyin to themselves tho.

Week of release for Bred Toes:
No turn here, didn't want those Bred toes when they first showed them and don't want them now.

And those were a better looking shoe than these. Hard pass on those 6 rings.

For real?
They are like red black toes to me if that makes any sense
I love them!
I’m gonna grab those game royals also
Then the shadows
Yeah unfortunately I was not impressed with the colorway. The toe boxes are funky looking, the side panels are the stiffest of any shoe I own. I sold them off and got me some gold toes.
Passing on the game royals as I have kentuckys and frags.

Yeah unfortunately I was not impressed with the colorway. The toe boxes are funky looking, the side panels are the stiffest of any shoe I own. I sold them off and got me some gold toes.
Passing on the game royals as I have kentuckys and frags.
woulda been all over your 9.5s but im all good now. ended up securing.

I think the Harvey Dents are NRG...and should fly off shelves. Chances are most won't be able to cop anyways. I guarantee the vibe for them will change in a couple months....it always does for shoes that are unique and different

Don't take the joy and satisfaction away from NT members who love to call out that they passin' on a release they'll never have a chance to get in the first place

Back
Top Bottom