Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looking at all my 1’s and these 2 my favorite pairs

race hi five.gif

So brethren. I'm trying to sell my kicks. Mostly 1s, I thought selling my pairs on fb would be fruitful since it's straight up meet up or PayPal with direct comm but no one has been biting or they talk me in circles and then say "Nah I'll pass." So in need of advice? Should I list them on ebay? Reddit? Stockx? Here? Kixify? Grailed? Goat? Which one will be the best option where I keep a good chunk of cash with still a large amount of exposure. Was gonna go stockx route but then if someone bought a pair I would lose out on like 72 bucks On a pair im trying to sell for 550.

I post a lot of stuff on the Mercari app and they fly pretty quickly. Might be worth you looking into.

Happy I was able to cop my bred toes love them. I am also Done for the month of March. I orderd everything I wanted. So now i am just waiting for everything to ship... April is not a crazy as February and March with what is dropping but as we all know that can change.....

I need to get back the royals in the collection probaly gonna see if someone wants to trade for the black ovo 8s you guys think that would be a fair trade

can I get some feedback on the all star city of flight 1s. havnt seen In person but was thinking bout copping on discount

Footaction has some sizes of the purple Gatorades for ~$145 incl. tax + shipping (using CASH40), don't think I've seen them that cheap

Back
Top Bottom