Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was concerned about value just cause of the chance that I decide long term that I wanted the one that I sold more, so that I get em back without having to pay additional. Appreciate the responses

I wore them today for 3 hours not much walking but wow both toes creased so much, I try my best to take a photo to show the creasing but it doesn't show.... Pretty cool colorway

Royal blue sweats though?

hqdefault.jpg

Lol not knocking you vzy085 vzy085 just reminded me of that pic.

I just bought banneds and I need Chis n black toes in my collection. I’m asking myself the opposite question. Do I wanna spend 500+ on a pair that’ll eventually retro? I guess not. But I’d wish I did if it retros in a worse mold. You know they love to change things for each time a shoe retros. Personally if I owned them I would keep them for that same reason.

Theyre eventually going to have to address the swoosh. Next run will be the return of the big swoosh. Then the return of the arched midsole.

How much did you get them for?
$240 I was eyeing a pair on Ebay for a couple days at $255 shipped I got caught lacking and they ended up selling. Immediately went and put in a bid on stockx next day I'm at the nike outlet grabbing some work kicks and got hit with bid accepted email. Instantly made my day lol

Sold both my BW’s for $400 each on Stockx a few months back and somewhat regret it, but will def cop another pair if they ever remaster them in the future. Can’t believe how much people are paying for them now.

Back
Top Bottom