Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wore them today for 3 hours not much walking but wow both toes creased so much, I try my best to take a photo to show the creasing but it doesn't show.... Pretty cool colorway

Damn no offense but might have to pass after seeing those on foot pics :smh:

first ever pickup off stockx didn't expect anyone to bite on my bid fast forward 5 days later and I have these beautys!!!
20180316_201352.jpg 20180316_201359.jpg 20180316_201415.jpg

How much did you get them for?

is it even worth keeping breds, black toes, and chis on ice if they will eventually release again? i mean i get sbbs won't release again but idk these resell prices got me wanting to sell my extra DS pairs that i keep as back ups

is it even worth keeping breds, black toes, and chis on ice if they will eventually release again? i mean i get sbbs won't release again but idk these resell prices got me wanting to sell my extra DS pairs that i keep as back ups
I just bought banneds and I need Chis n black toes in my collection. I’m asking myself the opposite question. Do I wanna spend 500+ on a pair that’ll eventually retro? I guess not. But I’d wish I did if it retros in a worse mold. You know they love to change things for each time a shoe retros. Personally if I owned them I would keep them for that same reason.

Last edited:
I just bought banneds and I need Chis n black toes in my collection. I’m asking myself the opposite question. Do I wanna spend 500+ on a pair that’ll eventually retro? I guess not. But I’d wish I did if it retros in a worse mold. You know they love to change things for each time a shoe retros. Personally if I owned them I would keep them for that same reason.
Repped.
We never know what to expect with the next retro. Buy and keep if you are satisfied.

Every time I think I'm gonna un-DS the gold toes it starts snowing again.

Wish they'd make some decent looking 1 TREK's.

I had pairs on ice but I ended up selling my used pairs and breaking out the new ones-can’t let them sit there knowing they’ll be ruined by glitter. The only ds double I have left are chis and LM. Prob won’t sell either.

Over time which do you guys expect to have more value, Gold Toes or Bred Toes?
I have to sell one of my pairs and like them both equally :frown:

I’ll stick with the bred toes if your looking in terms of value, I love the gold toes my self but if I had to let a pair go it would be the gold toes but it all comes down to personal preference straight out the jump bred toes were going for 300+ and they are still at 300+ in some sizes while gold toes are in 225-250 range but like I said it all depends on what you like

Back
Top Bottom