Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah definitely sticking with Sail/Off-white laces for all my Chicago style colorways.
20180324_140434.jpg

Sonset23 Sonset23
Thanks fam looks great going with white laces on my game Royals now that’s to your pic

Anyone with these game Royals. Have you changed out the laces to white love to see what they look like. Not feeling the blue laces they come with. The black laces look good.

The sooner I lace them up, the sooner I’ll wear them! I’ma wait a bit, still have a back log of other shoes to UN-DS, but I guess I’ll just take the white laces from my Gold Toe’s.

968A4C04-C5F6-4D82-A731-50D245D40949.png

Good thing we don’t need you or your office. If I went to a litigator who didn’t know how to read with comprehension I’d laugh myself out of the building.

The fact that you even believe you have a case against Nike because a reserve was sent to you and then when you attempted to purchase said reserve, was sold out is ******ed. Please tell me again about your marketing background and how your Mom owns a firm though. :lol:

1s are my fav jordan but I'm a starting to feel a tad burnt out lol. feeling like a huge freak copping all these colors.....worth it tho lmao

I’m happy I bit the bullet a year ago around this time. Prices been going up

They've stayed high at sz 12 for me. I'm always lookinf for eBay bids though. One time I saw a pair sell for 788 but at the time. I dropped 500 bucks for 94 b/reds and I just couldn't justify tacking the frags on top if that. Forever kicking myself for that.

They've stayed high at sz 12 for me. I'm always lookinf for eBay bids though. One time I saw a pair sell for 788 but at the time. I dropped 500 bucks for 94 b/reds and I just couldn't justify tacking the frags on top if that. Forever kicking myself for that.
Yeah I’m an 11.5/12. Got mine for 1250 from my local shop he had em up for 1500 but I offered cash and he bit.

And dude I had the same thing happen to me with the O/W 1’s. About to buy for 1200 and then my girls car needed wrk and I passed

I asked the same question yesterday but was looking for a more definitive answer. Does anyone know if not being able to pickup a reservation from a footsite store hurts your future chances?

Went down to 11.5 for these after my my black toes and Breds have a ton if toe room in 12‘s after worn in. After 5 hours in Game royals they feel just right. Guess I got a new less popular size

Went down to 11.5 for these after my my black toes and Breds have a ton if toe room in 12‘s after worn in. After 5 hours in Game royals they feel just right. Guess I got a new less popular size

11.5's are a hard size to cop.
Thankful I was able to move up to a 12.

Still haven't laced up my Storm Blues, but Royals and Game Royals getting black laces, and SBs getting white.

Who am I kidding no telling when my lazy *** will ever get around to lacing em :lol: most of mine are still DS just because I don't wanna lace em

Back
Top Bottom