Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Bottom: Before
Top: After

If the toebox is a certain way I'll get really drastic dents in my shoe. Been experimenting with ways to remedy it and I figured out an easy permanent way to do it.
20180324_221954.png

wrap each of your toes with tissue paper to get rid of those pesky wrinkles. am i doing it right?

So the first way was to use a squeeze bottle and I would cut out an oval shape about two inches long and like an inch to an inch and a half wide and superglue it inside to the dent and press and hold it for 10 seconds and then it'd be stuck and voila! Dent gone. But that wasn't a success. It stuck but my toenails would rub and bump into the piece. So I removed the plastic pieces and noticed the super glue had stiffened up the inside on its own. So I tried it with my other pairs. Removed the plastic pieces on all pairs and it was all the same result. So I experimented with pairs with less damage by putting some loctite gel and rubbing it outward on the inside of the leather until it got stiff and then boom same result with no plastic with my toenails.

Sidenote: I still like the wrinkles in my toe panel but I can't do the dents like it doesnt look right when they are super drastic.

20180325_000948.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, f*ck yall for judgin. No different than people putting shields in their shoes. I just made it permanent in one spot because its a damn blemish to me. Its actually pretty effective but f*ck me for thinking outside the box and coming up with a solution to an issue I was facing, right? No one would want to do this right? Its a bad idea, right? To make a non invasive solution that won't irritate your toes but still gets the job done without having to drop 100s of bucks for some stuff that's nowhere near effective. Its dumb right?

And how can you not see the difference?

IMG_20180325_022638.jpg
Naw bro do you. They are your kicks you can do whatever you want I personally just would never glue plastic into my kicks

It looks like it worked. Good job, man. They look better.

Appreciate that I know there may be other solutions but this one works for me and I'm pleased with the results.

Naw bro do you. They are your kicks you can do whatever you want I personally just would never glue plastic into my kicks

And that's cool man. I respect your opinion. This was just done out of necessity for me. If my feet fit shoes normally I wouldn't of had to do this but it is what it is. I get the wrinkles I want without the toe panel indents that always hit the corners. The plastic idea worked but the straight glue method is best because the dent pops all the way out and the glue just keeps it like that. No plastic needed anymore. Those dents f*cked up my royals and I wish I had done no plastic for them when they were still ok but the plastic still needed a consistent pressure to get it while the glue was drying and I messed it up. Dents gone but the wrinkles are still there.

First of all, f*ck yall for judgin. No different than people putting shields in their shoes. I just made it permanent in one spot because its a damn blemish to me. Its actually pretty effective but f*ck me for thinking outside the box and coming up with a solution to an issue I was facing, right? No one would want to do this right? Its a bad idea, right? To make a non invasive solution that won't irritate your toes but still gets the job done without having to drop 100s of bucks for some stuff that's nowhere near effective. Its dumb right? Stuffing your shoes with paper, bags, socks is a better idea right? Or don't bother wearing them and walking like a duck is the way it's gotta be right? F*ck that noise. My Kicks, my solution and it f*ckin works for me. If y'all got a better idea then shoot n*gga. I'd love to hear it and utilize your idea. I ain't the type to shoot down an obvious solution. I didn't wear some of my 1s for the longest because the dents appeared after wearing them for just a few days. Can't size down any further because it will just **** my toes up even more. But f*ck me, right?

And how can you not see the difference?

IMG_20180325_022638.jpg

Just gave my opinion, sorry if I hurt your feelings. As long as it makes you happy who cares what others think (including myself). keep doing you :smokin

Back
Top Bottom