• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dunno what jb is doing...
Its like they ran outta ideas.
It happens.
You have to remember that their bread and butter is retros and their business plan is to grow every year.
That means they have to sell more of the same models than they sold before while also making sure they don’t give consumers too much of what they want so they can keep coming back for more.

Meh, a little angelus and you've got yourself a really nice pair of Chis or Breds. Stop being ungrateful you lazy bastids :rofl:

jordans-shoes-cheap-men-s-air-jordan-1-retro-high-clown-homage-to-home-black-red_5.jpg

When "what are thooose" becomes "tf is this?"

Imagine if the Homage to Homes was a pair Chis and a pair of Breds in one box packaged with some kind of retro 1984 gear? Or like a tshirt that says something with the Chicago script font? Perhaps a red tshirt with black '1984' on it? I originally thought why not package it with a retro card that looks like an oversized Tops rookie card? Or make it a normal sized plastic card and use it as a hang tag.

And some of you might say "well, Tonytobacco, releasing the Breds again after such a short time kills the shoe and solidifies the notion that JB just releases the same thing over and over again"

And to that I say,

These have the 80s OG big swoosh to seperate them from the pack.

Nike, Im available for work. PM me. It doesnt have to be like this.

Last edited:
Dunno what jb is doing...
Its like they ran outta ideas.

That happened a looooooong time ago tbh. Nobody ever talks about newer models, as was stated ITT retros are their bread and butter and there are only so many good cws they can pump out.

That happened a looooooong time ago tbh. Nobody ever talks about newer models, as was stated ITT retros are their bread and butter and there are only so many good cws they can pump out.
Nothing wrong with that at all. Look at the Air Max 1s.

Theres plenty they can do with different materials and colors. Who cares if its not a new design? This design is already time tested and classic. I dont get it.

What Id rather see them use their resources on is bringing the OGs back to their original form, not new shoes that likely wont be better than what they already have. Its a waste of time to me. For performance, just do what Kobe is doing with his protros

He's referring to the rumour of a Top 3 Switch Toe coming out, which takes the OG and swaps the patterns on the left and right

so if you have the OG and get the new one, you'd have 2 matching pairs
Watch it be extremely limited friends and family tier 0 nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom