Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
On my ds sbb there was mad glitter but on this other pair I kept it has none ...

How does the qr code thingamajig work?

Go to your local Shiekh store that is going to have Shadows. Open the app, select the store you are at and ask a worker for the qr bar code and you scan it with the app and you select your size etc. You can only enter for one Shiekh store so dont waste time driving to all your local Shiekh stores to enter.

Go to your local Shiekh store that is going to have Shadows. Open the app, select the store you are at and ask a worker for the qr bar code and you scan it with the app and you select your size etc. You can only enter for one Shiekh store so dont waste time driving to all your local Shiekh stores to enter.
Damn, no more codes when we can enter 30 spots online??

Do they hide the QR codes? wondering if i should drive down there and take a pic of it then enter it for multiple accounts

suyjai suyjai You can't enter multiples unless you have multiple phones. Tried to enter for a friend once and it recognized that I already entered on my account.

Do they hide the QR codes? wondering if i should drive down there and take a pic of it then enter it for multiple accounts

The store I go to does. The worker pulls out the code from behind the register and hold its for me while I scan it.

I heard trying to scan through a photo doesn’t work.

Unfortunately my FTL is 90 miles away so I have to go in at 9 minutes. Hope I win and I can take my sons to the horse races after I pick them up

Literally my first time doing ftl app reservations

So i went thru all the steps, it shows me at ‘9 min headstart’

What does that mean in the grand scheme of things? Better chances, or common?

Also I picked the 3 closest FTL’s...they do know I only want 1 pair right?, like I won’t get picked at 2-3 ftl’s

Unfortunately my FTL is 90 miles away so I have to go in at 9 minutes. Hope I win and I can take my sons to the horse races after I pick them up

You can get the extra minute with any zip code my dude. Change the location to the zip code posted, select store, check in with code for extra minute then change back to your zip code and stores.

Back
Top Bottom