Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't think ANYONE is safe from the glitter. I'm definitely not up here in Seattle. I have it on my 2016 Blk/Reds too. I initially used a baby wipe when I first noticed it, and the glitter came back in full force. But recently I bought and rubbed them down with those Weiman Leather wipes (the notion of using oils and creams directly on my kicks makes me nervous), and buffed them with an old t-shirt, and they came out pretty damn good though. Curious to see how long it lasts, but if I just need to do that again, it's easy peasy.

I have zero glitter on my shoes

2018-04-24 18_01_41.gif

That Ajax is a game changer
Classic movie

Never posted in the thread before, so my apologies if this is asked/discussed often.

What's the likelihood of the Celtic 1s (DMP pack CW) ever getting a retro? I had a chance to pick them up a couple years ago for a steal (compared to prices today), but the quality seemed like crap. Still love the colorway though.

Never posted in the thread before, so my apologies if this is asked/discussed often.

What's the likelihood of the Celtic 1s (DMP pack CW) ever getting a retro? I had a chance to pick them up a couple years ago for a steal (compared to prices today), but the quality seemed like crap. Still love the colorway though.
Very likely. There's also a chance they have the jumpman just like the hare 1 and new love 1 re release

Has anyone ever actually strored them inside a drawstring bag? If so, how long & did you still have glitter or no.

All this glitter talk and no one has a concrete answer on what causes it and how to prevent it? or are people just keeping it to themselves

All this glitter talk and no one has a concrete answer on what causes it and how to prevent it? or are people just keeping it to themselves
It's buried in the thread somewhere. Something in the black leather paint or compound that nike specifically uses etc. Something causes this to happen over time. Wear your shoes and you avoid the issue for the most part.

Problem solved.

Wipe your pairs, leather condition them, wear them, ditch your stupid box or sell them DS plus glitter to a fool willing to take the chance. But that's all you can really do to prevent the glitter. Some are lucky, others...not so much. Never had the glitter issues with pairs I got on release day and wore. Resell market though, got glittered lows and highs. Just wear your ish and stop babying your shoes and glitter never appear or is usually minimal.

Wipe your pairs, leather condition them, wear them, ditch your stupid box or sell them DS plus glitter to a fool willing to take the chance. But that's all you can really do to prevent the glitter. Some are lucky, others...not so much. Never had the glitter issues with pairs I got on release day and wore. Resell market though, got glittered lows and highs. Just wear your ish and stop babying your shoes and glitter never appear or is usually minimal.

I don’t baby my pairs lol. Just haven’t worn them yet that’s all.

Back
Top Bottom