Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I can’t stunt I don’t see myself ever going 50 but props to y’all who have been able to kick the habit you better than me.

Qv1qlte.gif

nt you guys always put things into perspective, sub 175 pairs of kicks is modest as long as they're wanted........

I guess it's harder for myself to imagine needing two pairs of 1s, one of the best aging sneakers ever when I got a solid rotation
and I take care of them. Granted my Chicagos I kinda beat up for two years straight but I'm taking care of em now and they look good still.
haven't even worn my Royals since April.

I get into the habit of wearing my shoes sometimes a week at a time and they get thrashed. I guess it’s nice to know I have an extra pair :lol:

I’m probably around 100 or so. Damn near half of my collection is just Jordan 1s now tho.

At one point I was around 200 or so and I had to really scale it back.
yeah def when you hit 200 you gotta stop and think. 50 range is the sweet spot for me where it doesn't hurt my daily moves
and I still look forward to new things coming up.

Do you guys scrub glitter off of old pairs before sending to Stock X for authentication? Is this expected since the shoes are still technically DS?

50, the will power
process wasnt that bad...there were tons of pairs that hadnt been worn in 10+ years and some doubles were able to fund vacays and other hobbies.

im gettin older so i felt the need to pare down the collection to just the essentials. with 50 pairs, everything gets worn and the rotation stays fairly fresh.

process wasnt that bad...there were tons of pairs that hadnt been worn in 10+ years and some doubles were able to fund vacays and other hobbies.

im gettin older so i felt the need to pare down the collection to just the essentials. with 50 pairs, everything gets worn and the rotation stays fairly fresh.
i still don't look at them as shoes, i never got into the habit of copping strictly off emotions, i like each shoe and they are really my hobby/collectibles

It’ll probably be exactly like that, I hit on those tho & just flipped them to buy Free Throw Line 3s.

I hit 2. My wife hit at Lakeside and my mom hit at 12 Oaks with a 7M start lol. Guy in front of the line yesterday told me he traded his Big Bangs for the SW 97/1’s smh. CRAZYYYY TRADE...but solid.

Back
Top Bottom