Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I really need Foot Locker to switch my store to app reserves for the Kawhi AJ1, this fcfs makes no sense, why go backwards from the app, there’s already gonna be people all in there for the Cool Grey lows ugh!:smh:
My local store switched late last night and I need a code. Hopefully I can check in at another closer store.

is that better than using leather conditioning wipes?
or just economical?

Better in so far as killing any spores/microbacteria, which conditioners can't and won't eliminate. I would only use vinegar/alcohol once over, wait a couple of hours, and then recondition the leather.

but alcohol and vinegar effectively "treats" the leather and removes all the factory finishing correct?
I would not recommend doing this as it can damage the integrity of the leather as well as the paint.

He just posted yesterday on ig
30604707_176621002995358_8881227245474021376_n.jpg

yeah i def need drop fronts just because i don't have a lot of kicks anymore and it's hard to look for things
when they're all inside their boxes scattered around the house.

Man only stuff I keep in boxes are a couple DS doubles. (Minus the paper. Haven’t seen any glitter :lol: ) Also liquidated a good amount of my collection.

yep, i went anti-double to clear space and pay debt.
the only doubles that remain are chicagos and both Lances. A 2013 and 2016 banned don't count.
I have all my 1s in drop fronts along with a few SB and an AF1.
I also have about 20 in boxes that can stay that way, since they're either gems or won't get worn anytime soon.
Lastly, I have a pile of GRs on the floor that I rotate in a lot at work. Hopefully I will burn through most of those and then I'll move some from the drop fronts to the floor and from the boxes to the drop fronts.
I have a lifetime plus supply of shoes already. Gonna be very very selective as to future purchases.

Just got drop fronts this month. Seeing all the shoes out of their boxes was an eyeopener. Keeping them all in boxes stored away made it easy to "hide" and stay in denial how many pairs I have. Definitely in the process of trimming the fat on the collection now.

i'm definitely donating pairs this spring. I got about 50-70 pairs (I have no idea)
and i only rotate through 10 pairs mostly. if you're into sneakers, I don't see the
need to double up if you only wear them once a month. if you wear them daily,
then maybe, but at that point, what are the other 70 pairs doing if you only wear
Breds daily...

to put things into perspective, 10 pairs of shoes can fund, roughly, a 2 week vacation.

I skipped the entire Christmas drop madness and even the all star drops.
Went on a mini eurotrip. I mean, I already have most of the sneakers I would ever need LMAO

i'm definitely donating pairs this spring. I got about 50-70 pairs (I have no idea)
and i only rotate through 10 pairs mostly. if you're into sneakers, I don't see the
need to double up if you only wear them once a month. if you wear them daily,
then maybe, but at that point, what are the other 70 pairs doing if you only wear
Breds daily...

to put things into perspective, 10 pairs of shoes can fund, roughly, a 2 week vacation.

Beat up one and wear the other one every once in a while :nerd:

I’m on 5 pairs of kicks (katrina 3 will be 6th), and even i’m debating on shaving the SBB’s, considering that I have the trinity now...and the display space only allows 3 shoes per shelf

I guess it's harder for myself to imagine needing two pairs of 1s, one of the best aging sneakers ever when I got a solid rotation
and I take care of them. Granted my Chicagos I kinda beat up for two years straight but I'm taking care of em now and they look good still.
haven't even worn my Royals since April.

Back
Top Bottom