• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
EC252466-61C7-4A2B-BE5E-729432071FA8.jpeg
My daughter got her shadows in. She said they’re dope but not SBB quality.
I’m saying tho.... did she strongarm our son for his shoes again?

Kid was trynna do his thing. If he (as stated) knew they were fake and then he got got hes out even more cash now. I feel sorry for the kid

dude shut up. You sound dumb unless you're trolling.

"sneakerheads" and "culture" all in the same sentence. Who really gives a damn if he's a sneakerhead or not. You care too much about that crap.

My bad, if you want to rock fakes, that’s on you-not trying to hate.

i dont, but i dont care if the next man feels the need to. Doesnt hurt me at all.

that whole you ain't a real sneakerhead if you rock fakes is corny as hell. It seems you go out of your way to be in the sneakerhead club though. Like its a defining moment for you.

Dude, nobody on here cares if you rock fakes-I just found it odd that you were so annoyed and defended the guy wearing fakes. I didn’t realize that some people on here might buy fakes when I made that comment, my bad-no need to discuss this any further, let’s get back on topic.

LOL bro. Dudes are so corny. These kids gotta be out of highschool... three of the corniest ny dudes I ever seen.

And you know they lame with how they did it... if you really get robbed in ny they ain’t leaving with just your shoes... and they def ain’t leaving without smacking you a couple times.... this the kinda stuff that get me tight man.

Oh they took his wallet... lol man. They did this to somebody they knew was defenseless... this is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom