Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Walked in the HOH today and saw these sitting took the last 10 and said they got 6-7 more pairs but really want the green ones! Might have to a trade somewhere. In Wichita btw

E6BBE3BD-F16E-4764-B47A-386E768D4AAA.jpeg
that wrinkled right toe....

The fact that these are sitting at retail is further proof that rarity is the main factor in hyped pricing.

"What would you do if someone wearing frags showed up while wearing these?"
not give an absolute **** :wink:

We know. Aren’t you that dude that was speaking of thugging stockX for a PayPal refund when nothing was wrong with your shadows?
Yup. Same guy that also created the diagram highlighting all 13 materials in the yeezy 500 thread - Im a QC Manager, its my job to notice. Its why they pay me the medium bucks

On further reflection, I realized Stockx's only job is to send me brand-new, authentic shoes - which they did and I accept that.

But these blue moons - they look like bgrades. Allow me to explain,..
That right toe panel is wrinkled in such a way that would never happen during natural wear and tear. The wrinkling is going to look disproportionate to the rest of the shoe...
What if he wanted to sell them? That wrinkling could cause him issues with buyers if he wants to sell as DS.

If you were in the market for blue moons & there were 2 pairs equally priced, one had no flaws and the other is this pair, which would you cop? I'll go ahead and standby ....

BAFDD22B-5C0A-4CF4-BEC1-96BC595CB0ED.jpeg
that wrinkled right toe....

The fact that these are sitting at retail is further proof that rarity is the main factor in hyped pricing.

"What would you do if someone wearing frags showed up while wearing these?"
not give an absolute **** :wink:
“He got the poverty frags on” lol gonna try do some trading with these for the clays. Turned my gameroyals into real fake frags though lol

Yup. Same guy that also created the diagram highlighting all 13 materials in the yeezy 500 thread - Im a QC Manager, its my job to notice. Its why they pay me the medium bucks

On further reflection, I realized Stockx's only job is to send me brand-new, authentic shoes - which they did and I accept that.

But these blue moons - they look like bgrades. Allow me to explain,..
That right toe panel is wrinkled in such a way that would never happen during natural wear and tear. The wrinkling is going to look disproportionate to the rest of the shoe...
What if he wanted to sell them? That wrinkling could cause him issues with buyers if he wants to sell as DS.

If you were in the market for blue moons & there were 2 pairs equally priced, one had no flaws and the other is this pair, which would you cop? I'll go ahead and standby ....
:lol: I just looked again and that shoe is pretty wrinkled. That said, I’m suspecting that he may be able to iron that out. Maybe.

And at my ripe old age, minor flaws don’t bother me like a lot of NT. If it became that serious for me then I’m putting myself into positions where I’m inspecting them in person even if it costs me more to do so.

hmm gonna try steaming out the wrinkles on my NDC pair.

sharpie the visible inside tongue tag text

i think I may have another wearable pair!

Attachments

• IMG_0276.JPG
    IMG_0276.JPG
    279 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
he probably didn't know it was fake if he chased after them and made a police report and said they were $2k. And also, he got his wallet stolen and the fact that 3 pssies snuck me up like that, I'd chase them and smash their window before they take off

can’t believe clays price were dropping
some of y’all right
wish i bought for retail price
someone accepted my stock bid

Back
Top Bottom