Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
LOL bro. Dudes are so corny. These kids gotta be out of highschool... three of the corniest ny dudes I ever seen.

And you know they lame with how they did it... if you really get robbed in ny they ain’t leaving with just your shoes... and they def ain’t leaving without smacking you a couple times.... this the kinda stuff that get me tight man.
Lol rookies in the game man, they would’ve got violated if they tried that on someone valid, them and whoever put them up to that bs.

Lol man these dudes look like some kids you would just wanna smack up a couple of times. Especially homie with the glasses

That kid is better than me. 3 dudes jump me for my shoes, I'm not chasing them. I'm walking the other way with my tailed tucked between my legs

**Ye shrug

That kid is better than me. 3 dudes jump me for my shoes, I'm not chasing them. I'm walking the other way with my tailed tucked between my legs

**Ye shrug

What? Why? Bro those dudes are smaller than jr hs kids... I woulda tried to hop in the car to smack them up... forget the shoes let’s at least fight lol

ain't worth it to me. These are knuckleheads. Who's the say they don't pull a weapon out? I'm not about that life. Got two kids and a wife.

Its just some shoes. Now, let them come and smack my kids or wife in the face, I'd go after them. But not over some damn shoes.

minimum is $13 p/h rite now in nyc

even if it was real, the amount they would’ve made selling a used pair and splitting it 3 ways could have easily been made in less than a full week of work at a job in which they could be looking at their phone half the time.

thats worth the felony?

age is not a factor here. theyre pathetic and on a long dark road starting with this sentence they’re about to get...

Like... if you scrapping over some real shoes cool.. but damn son take the L they fake, if they was real then aight I gotta get my shoes.

I had this happen to me in highschool.. dude ain’t make it with my shoes though... he had a baseball bat, it was for my cement 3s... no way homie was getting my shoes.. my momma bought me those. I told him let’s fight for them and then a couple of my friends seen it as it happened and walked over and it was dead.. but the next day he hit another kid in the head with the bat and took his shoes

he probably didn't know it was fake if he chased after them and made a police report and said they were $2k. And also, he got his wallet stolen and the fact that 3 pssies snuck me up like that, I'd chase them and smash their window before they take off

he probably didn't know it was fake if he chased after them and made a police report and said they were $2k. And also, he got his wallet stolen and the fact that 3 pssies snuck me up like that, I'd chase them and smash their window before they take off

This is why we have the 2A and carry permits, tbh.

I purchased the clays (12) on Goat for $210 3 hours ago. I wonder how much lower they'll go. Celts fan so I had to.

Is anybody's foot action countdown timer looking like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180503-163655.png
    Screenshot_20180503-163655.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom