Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, would be fun giving them a pair of Crockett & Jones handgrade for comparison. They be all "the leather's too hard and plastic, not enough bounciness, must be low quality".

Forreal I talked to my local cobbler and asked him what does high quality leather for shoes feel like and he gave me this stiff board of legitimate hide leather and there wasn't much "booty bounce back" or soft/suppleness to it. These motherf***ers got ish misconstrued.

even fineline's shadow review was terrible...he kept saying "stressed leather" like that's a thing. just making up terms now i guess.

"see dat? see dat stressed leather right there?"
"iss dat stressed leather"
"pretty much all stressed leather on this panel....pretty much"

Most sneaker YouTubers are so damn lame and filled with "know it alls" who know nothing at all.

6837327F-CD37-45C5-908C-CC7D28D682B9.jpeg

One day I’m gonna have to buy a 1985 pair, just because

But I think I really prefer the ‘94 mold

One day I’m gonna have to buy a 1985 pair, just because

But I think I really prefer the ‘94 mold
I prefer the 1994 aesthetically as well. I appreciate 85s more, and for a while it was my dream shoe to own but after seeing how they've deteriorated I had no desire to own some dusty *** shoes. 94 Chicagos are perfect in every way, and they were built to last.

Found some mockup visuals.
My guess is an SBB-colorblocking, but I hope nike surprises us with something completely different.

I think he shouldn't use the black/white color blocking style. Those are just mainly ever two colors and what about a b/red style? I think people forget that the sole is white lol

The 85 are the best 1s hands down, 94 have great leather as well but are missing the larger check and the toe box is shaped differently

Dope. Now these are what I'd love to see in Retro OG form! I'll take all the same color blocking, and the use of suede, just make it a high without the Jumpman on the back, and you'd have the greatest Navy Jordan 1 IMO. And I absolutely love my Metallics.
Ya these are the only 1's I have with a jumpman on them. I had the White Japans from 01' but sold them a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom