Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bit the bullet and ordered the Ochre pair from Stockx, as I was beyond salty on how this turned out with getting order and shipping prepare confirmation from Nike EU, then to see it cancelled. Been on the phone with Nike about daily, but I doubt I will ever see that pair. Called the fraud line of my CC as well, as I was ticked they declined it for fraud even though I had called them the day before to not stop any overseas purchases overnight and they did. They are giving me a $50 account credit, after talking to a fraud manager after explaining the situation, so I guess in the end I'm out a bit more compare to EU retail plus shipping ($171 + $30-$40), but there is some vindication for getting $50 back.

love my 94's...
FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm getting beyond worried at this point ....

I'm in the uk and ordered my Yellow ochres from Footlocker... I got the confirmation and the payment confirmation emails but now nearly 3 days later I've had no shipping notice :frown:

Status says order transmitted and I called Footlocker this morning ...... the rep told me everything is fine and it's probably just a delay at the warehouse. He said he would check on it and I would receive a shipping notice by the end of the day....

It's now 9pm and nothing ..... I've got a nasty feeling I ain't gonna see these shoes :frown:

Dope. Now these are what I'd love to see in Retro OG form! I'll take all the same color blocking, and the use of suede, just make it a high without the Jumpman on the back, and you'd have the greatest Navy Jordan 1 IMO. And I absolutely love my Metallics.
Agreed. Still waiting on the day they release all the Japan's lol need the navy pair the most

Been stuck here for 10 minutes I'm going to take it as an L

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180511-170936_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180511-170936_Chrome.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 36
I'm getting beyond worried at this point ....

I'm in the uk and ordered my Yellow ochres from Footlocker... I got the confirmation and the payment confirmation emails but now nearly 3 days later I've had no shipping notice :frown:

Status says order transmitted and I called Footlocker this morning ...... the rep told me everything is fine and it's probably just a delay at the warehouse. He said he would check on it and I would receive a shipping notice by the end of the day....

It's now 9pm and nothing ..... I've got a nasty feeling I ain't gonna see these shoes :frown:

Hey Ben, I’m waiting on ochres from Footlocker UK too. Last time an order with them was stuck at transmitted was ASG1’s in 2017 which ended up being cancelled after about a week. Hope we both get these mate.

Gotta assume it was just never gonna be in stock and they did it for the hype and traffic to their site. Only stock that people actually checked out with was GS sizing.

Hey Ben, I’m waiting on ochres from Footlocker UK too. Last time an order with them was stuck at transmitted was ASG1’s in 2017 which ended up being cancelled after about a week. Hope we both get these mate.

Yeah I'm going to ring again tomorrow and see whats going on...

I really hope both our orders come through.

It's pretty awful service if they are going to cancel on us....

The rep sounded very reassuring not that I trust what he says ...

0EAA000B-BA1F-48F4-861C-FD998AFA37A3.jpeg

Shoes (in this case bred 1’s) are something special man. I wore these to work today, I work at a fairly dirty/dusty plant, and they know I love shoes.

One of my managers, a bit older who isn’t “hip”, saw me switching out of my work shoes into these and immediately knew these were “the old michael jordan shoes”, so i was telling him a bit about the history and culture etc.

Long post lol but I always find those moments cool, when you get a chance to teach someone about what you love

p.s. I been wearing them heavy lately which is why they’re beat, cleaning them tonight

Back
Top Bottom